Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    I don't understand that part where you tell us about the kids dad's being somebodies.... what does that mean? are the dads the town police chief? are they local tuff guys/mobsters?
    why is that an issue?

Images
    You may not want to hear this, but the rant you just posted is pretty much the reason the phrase NOYA was invented...at least thats my guess.

sh!t happens, and sorting out all of the details is too much work, especially since you didnt even put forth the the effort of using paragraphs.

The part about "The only reason it bothers me is because I just don't want to be looked down on by the other surfers out there" isnt encouraging.
    Last edited by mitchell; May 23, 2013 at 08:27 PM.

.... And we're off!

i went to take a dump in the mens room and found out after i pooped that there was no TP.
    somebody owes me a sock.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    i went to take a dump in the mens room and found out after i pooped that there was no TP.
    somebody owes me a sock.
    what did you just start taking dookies yesterday??? you alway check for TP before you open the bomb bay doors. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    what did you just start taking dookies yesterday??? you alway check for TP before you open the bomb bay doors. lol.
    i was crowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    i was crowning.
    I believe that's also called "turtle head poking"....

^^^^^That's some funny sh1t

Somebody owes me a monitor & keyboard

I believe that's also called "turtle head poking"....
    or prairie doggin' it?

I don't understand that part where you tell us about the kids dad's being somebodies.... what does that mean? are the dads the town police chief? are they local tuff guys/mobsters?
    why is that an issue?
    The dad has been around our town a long time, and thinks he is like some surfing legend.He even claims a particular right hander down the road to be his, when in reality it is the most populated surf spot in new England. So lots of the guys really buddy up to them... I don't want to become hated among the other locals for untrue tales and lies. I love this surf spot and do not want to get hassled in the water there.. Its really a catch 22.. If I stick up for myself, they hate me, and If not I will look like a ***** and not get waves.