LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 354
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    379
    i went to take a dump in the mens room and found out after i pooped that there was no TP.
    somebody owes me a sock.

  2. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    i went to take a dump in the mens room and found out after i pooped that there was no TP.
    somebody owes me a sock.
    what did you just start taking dookies yesterday??? you alway check for TP before you open the bomb bay doors. lol.

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    what did you just start taking dookies yesterday??? you alway check for TP before you open the bomb bay doors. lol.
    i was crowning.

  4. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    i was crowning.
    I believe that's also called "turtle head poking"....

  5. #295
    ^^^^^That's some funny sh1t

    Somebody owes me a monitor & keyboard

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I believe that's also called "turtle head poking"....
    or prairie doggin' it?

  7. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't understand that part where you tell us about the kids dad's being somebodies.... what does that mean? are the dads the town police chief? are they local tuff guys/mobsters?
    why is that an issue?
    The dad has been around our town a long time, and thinks he is like some surfing legend.He even claims a particular right hander down the road to be his, when in reality it is the most populated surf spot in new England. So lots of the guys really buddy up to them... I don't want to become hated among the other locals for untrue tales and lies. I love this surf spot and do not want to get hassled in the water there.. Its really a catch 22.. If I stick up for myself, they hate me, and If not I will look like a ***** and not get waves.

  8. #298
    i agree with a lot of that but surfing is not a rebellion agianst society anymore it is mainstream. thats why everyone wears all the gay surf clothing all day

    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    All of this dribble about how surfers are expected to help beginners, and expected to wear leashes because some swimmer or beginner might get hit.... and talk of suing people..

    I am calling you out!!! STOP SURFING, IT'S NOT FOR YOU. This isn't a team sport, take up softball. Surfing is what it is because generation after generation surfers have led the rebellious front against society. Only lately have surfers become "athletes" and respectable members of society. Good for the pro's, but stop trying to subject me and my like-minded brother-en to this pussification of surfing. Some "benny / kook / tourist /whatever" buys a funboard and all of the sudden that person is a surfer? THAT is who would call the cops because they got in the way of another, better, surfers board. THAT is not a surfer, and THAT is not what surfing is about. Leashes didn't even exist until the 1980's, and let me re-assure you, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDDIES ON THE INSIDE, it was so that Gerry lopez could stop swimming through the urchins after his board in G land.

  9. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    The dad has been around our town a long time, and thinks he is like some surfing legend.He even claims a particular right hander down the road to be his, when in reality it is the most populated surf spot in new England. So lots of the guys really buddy up to them... I don't want to become hated among the other locals for untrue tales and lies. I love this surf spot and do not want to get hassled in the water there.. Its really a catch 22.. If I stick up for myself, they hate me, and If not I will look like a ***** and not get waves.
    backing down to them in public would be worse than telling them to go fck their own faces in public.

  10. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,084
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    The dad has been around our town a long time, and thinks he is like some surfing legend.He even claims a particular right hander down the road to be his, when in reality it is the most populated surf spot in new England. So lots of the guys really buddy up to them... I don't want to become hated among the other locals for untrue tales and lies. I love this surf spot and do not want to get hassled in the water there.. Its really a catch 22.. If I stick up for myself, they hate me, and If not I will look like a ***** and not get waves.
    Dude, here's what you do. Next time you see "the Dad", just walk up to him and knock his teeth down his throat in front of his kids and all their buddies. Then from that day forward, not one of them will want anything to do with you and will steer clear. Kind of like beating up the bully in school or finding the biggest dude in prison and KOing him 1st day in the clink. Sure, you may get some community service and some medical bills to pay for, but in the end it's long-term investment worth making.