LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    none of these people surf. getting your hair wet in the shower does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    George Zimmerman got in trouble because he chased down a black kid after muttering racial slurs on the telephone and shooting the kid when the dude made a stand.

Most self-defense shootings don't even go to trial because they're obvious cases of it. Zimmerman was a racist who disobeyed the 911 dipatcher to go gun down a boy who just went to buy Skittles . . . .
    I didn't know Al Sharpton posted here. You seem to have dismissed the facts completely and invented a few!

George Zimmerman was walking back to his car when "the all out nigga" as he called himself on twitter (who wanted to: "kill em all") attacked him and was on top of him beating him and Zimmerman, fearing for his life, shot him at a distance of 6-18 inches. Zimmerman's face was bruised, nose broken, head lacerated and Martin had bruised knuckles.

Travon's father didn't live in that complex, which was plagued by crime, his father's girlfriend lived there. Trayvon was there because he'd been suspended from school for two weeks for repeated offenses including posession of burglary tools, assaulting a busdriver and drug possession- drugs which were still in his system.

All the evidence supports this version of the events and Zimmerman has no history of racism or bigotry- quite the opposite actually: his best friend in the neighborhood who witnessed the end of the altercation is black and Zimm had been very vocal at a town meeting regarding an incident in which the PD had covered up the bating of a black youth by a white officers son.

The "racist mutterings" have been completely debunked. The race baiters in this country pressured the DA to trump up the charge and bring this ridiculous case to trial.

It's Tawana Brawley/Duke Lacrosse all over again and something needs to be done to hold the race baiters that are inciting riots to justice.
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; May 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Duuuude! Not a Trayvon thread! A kid died... its sad either way. On the real though why do people always say this:

Zimmerman was a racist who disobeyed the 911 dipatcher
    like 911 dispatcher are police officers or have an authority at all other than offer suggestions and to dispatch emergency services.

This about sums up this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU

overheard the other day in the grocery store parking lot 'you better back off or I will trayvon your ass'

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    I
    And if you keep showcasing your machismo in such insipid ways as trying to enforce your will in the lineup with your fists you're gonna have a bad day if you try to beat on someone like me, who carries a knife into the ocean every time he surfs. Just leave innocent people alone and treat all people with respect and decency and you'll be better off. I promise.
    i really hope you're joking about this. if not, wow. must suck to live with so much fear and rage. seriously bro, don't stab anyone over surfing. no one is going to kill you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    none of these people surf. getting your hair wet in the shower does not count.
    I think its funny that most of the people on this website are far inland, thus don't understand it completely. if you refer back to a thread, how far do you drive to the beach, you will see probably 85% of the people are around 45 mins to 3 hours away. more than likely the people disagreeing are the ones getting yelled at all the time by locals.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    I didn't know Al Sharpton posted here. You seem to have dismissed the facts completely and invented a few!

George Zimmerman was walking back to his car when "the all out nigga" as he called himself on twitter (who wanted to: "kill em all") attacked him and was on top of him beating him and Zimmerman, fearing for his life, shot him at a distance of 6-18 inches. Zimmerman's face was bruised, nose broken, head lacerated and Martin had bruised knuckles.

Travon's father didn't live in that complex, which was plagued by crime, his father's girlfriend lived there. Trayvon was there because he'd been suspended from school for two weeks for repeated offenses including posession of burglary tools, assaulting a busdriver and drug possession- drugs which were still in his system.

All the evidence supports this version of the events and Zimmerman has no history of racism or bigotry- quite the opposite actually: his best friend in the neighborhood who witnessed the end of the altercation is black and Zimm had been very vocal at a town meeting regarding an incident in which the PD had covered up the bating of a black youth by a white officers son.

The "racist mutterings" have been completely debunked. The race baiters in this country pressured the DA to trump up the charge and bring this ridiculous case to trial.

It's Tawana Brawley/Duke Lacrosse all over again and something needs to be done to hold the race baiters that are inciting riots to justice.
    and then there was al sharpton with his racial speech. al sharpton always speaks his mind on topics like this acting like he knows everything about the case. you really think the police department releases all the information on the case to al sharpton? that guy is a clown. he's racist against white people.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    it DOES reflex much of summer surfing though.
    Summer surfers can be a misinterpetation............I know many LOCALS that never surf in the winter. They're excellent surfers, they just dont like the cold....I do see where you're coming from though. Most all the tourans only surf in the summer. Yes.......I surf all year round.

Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    Summer surfers can be a misinterpetation............I know many LOCALS that never surf in the winter. They're excellent surfers, they just dont like the cold....I do see where you're coming from though. Most all the tourans only surf in the summer. Yes.......I surf all year round.

interesting. I would think in NC the cold wouldn't be a huge issue. Do they travel a lot? I know a lot of old heads who hit the tropics over winter.