LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    Carrying a knife what a puss bag, Mommy and Daddy taught you well........

This ain't hawaii "brah" you're not gonna be put into a life or death situation on the east coast, leave your weapons in the Hummer and smile a little.
    Just like Ben Weasel said, "You're surfing in Wilmette (IL)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXk_w...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Nobody's killing it in San Diego Co. right now. Surfs been in the crapper last two days. Pretty today though.
    uhhh...I meant he is killing the local club scene and mackin the bikini crew. Yo dude, lets all surf with a broad sword in one hand and a bottle of Jameson in the other. PEace bro

Meatballs.....

Images
    Fun all day today on the Treasure Coast. Already dog days down here..HOT!..Oh and I hate smelling a burning grill while im in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy arthur brownfire View Post
    uhhh...I meant he is killing the local club scene and mackin the bikini crew. Yo dude, lets all surf with a broad sword in one hand and a bottle of Jameson in the other. PEace bro
    No good with a broad sword, I fenced foil, saber and épée none of which lend themselves to surfing very well (I wanted to be a pirate when I was a kid! I sail too) and prefer rum to whiskey, although I'll drink a lil Select. I do remember the days when you could drink on the beach in PB and MB though. Living in NoCo the pace is a little slower than runnin' around as a 20 odd year old down on Garnet. Waves have picked up since Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    No good with a broad sword, I fenced foil, saber and épée none of which lend themselves to surfing very well (I wanted to be a pirate when I was a kid! I sail too) and prefer rum to whiskey, although I'll drink a lil Select. I do remember the days when you could drink on the beach in PB and MB though. Living in NoCo the pace is a little slower than runnin' around as a 20 odd year old down on Garnet. Waves have picked up since Friday.
    I could go with an epee and rum...that was the younger me...got old and grew into the heavy stuff..weapons and booze that is....ha, time we all find some water time and end this.

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff. There are a buttload of gangs that want me to join them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    Just like Ben Weasel said, "You're surfing in Wilmette (IL)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXk_w...eature=related
    gooooood song

Quote Originally Posted by crazy arthur brownfire View Post
    I surf strapped with my 9mm so I can shoot the less prepared knife wielding ripper. Just kidding, but one time, I had to pistol whip Earl when he got to cocky with his political tyrants during a hurricane swell in Rhode Island.
    Ahh, my old arch-nemesis Crazy Arthur Brown-stained surf trunks. Due to your old age, you have this story muddled a bit. We were at the Wooden Jetty during Hurricane Dennis Labor Day 1999. You snaked me so I pistol whipped you with the one weapon I carry: My giant **ck! I will continue to try to foil your evil plan to pollute East Coast breaks by pooing in every line-up you visit. We must all ban together to stop him! If you see an old, long-haired freak on a Vintage 1960s long board laughing maniacally with his trunks down at your local break, then get out that knife and take him out! Either that or paddle in until his turd floats away.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to come off 'holier than thou,' just didn't want to come off as ignorant as you.

You stereotype people into political classes while knowing little to nothing about politics? Phrases like "a librarian or whatever the F!ck you call it" really help validate everything I've said about you.

Aloha

Go Heat.
    Alright Kyle....pages ago I had your back.....but dude you are on your own now. Whether or not we agree or disagree is no longer the point. It's all coming down to respect. I see you "going off" on people who are trying to understand and reason. (Maybe I'm reading it wrong, typing has no tone.) I know it must be ego provoking for all these people to dissent....but you are contradicting yourself; siting reason while being unreasonable. I'm not trying to attack you....I see you as a good guy having a bad day. I said this days ago in a different way.......Dude, it's a clean up thread you are caught inside.

I want to remind all of you to be the person you want yourself and others to be.

To all those who have agree and disagreed with respect.....I hope to share a line up with you on day.

And last.....I can't believe this thread is still going. Stud-lee must be proud (as if his ego needed the boost )