Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool View Post
    Ahh, my old arch-nemesis Crazy Arthur Brown-stained surf trunks. Due to your old age, you have this story muddled a bit. We were at the Wooden Jetty during Hurricane Dennis Labor Day 1999. You snaked me so I pistol whipped you with the one weapon I carry: My giant **ck! I will continue to try to foil your evil plan to pollute East Coast breaks by pooing in every line-up you visit. We must all ban together to stop him! If you see an old, long-haired freak on a Vintage 1960s long board laughing maniacally with his trunks down at your local break, then get out that knife and take him out! Either that or paddle in until his turd floats away.
    wrong post Girl of Punk...look up dumping in the water...and you can tell the real story of how I found you behind the wooden jetty going all Bill Murray aka Carl on that floating Baby Ruth as the eye of the storm opened up overhead and you found a window of opportunity to to what you do best...stick **** in your mouth. Funny...that is the same jetty that your little sister used to hide behind and stick **** in her mouth...my ****

Erock, you have inspired me...Gulf Coast, read the title of this thread! We're hurtin over here and despite the bumps we've been getting, as they say in PR, "greed is the name of the game".

On a contradictory note, a fat tropical system needs to hit Texas, go into the Midwest, stall and dump lots of rain so we can eat more corn. That drought is bad. If we can score another November 09' NorEaster, that would be dope. The remnants of a storm did just that. She stalled right off the VA/NC coast and just pumped waves. Has anyone run a model for that one?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Erock, you have inspired me...Gulf Coast, read the title of this thread! We're hurtin over here and despite the bumps we've been getting, as they say in PR, "greed is the name of the game".

On a contradictory note, a fat tropical system needs to hit Texas, go into the Midwest, stall and dump lots of rain so we can eat more corn. That drought is bad. If we can score another November 09' NorEaster, that would be dope. The remnants of a storm did just that. She stalled right off the VA/NC coast and just pumped waves. Has anyone run a model for that one?
    that's wayyyy to far out, not even on the models.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying eye View Post
    Lee I know who you are, some of your message has validity. Some of it is, I really don't know what to call it. We did this to ourselves by trying to make some money. It is what it is. Deal with it, and damn man learn how to spell. I know you go to college. Everyone needs to stop worrying about lawsuits. Take from a cop that has been involved in a few. Oh and one more thing, before you throw out that puss moniker, you should see how you surf.
    What he said.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    What he said.
    I agree

but i never go out of my way to be a **** to a beginner

This post needs to end.. There is nothing cool about surfing without a leash while children play on the inside. You say NOYA, but I disagree with that. You can not put children's lives at stake for your comfort. You do owe the mothers of this country that much.

Images
    If your surfing where children are....get out of the dam kiddie pool!

Quote Originally Posted by imperial View Post
    If your surfing where children are....get out of the dam kiddie pool!
    He mentioned this in his OP. That is why I brought it up. Hitting the "kiddies" on the inside is not ok.

I thought this thread got moved from forum to tools...

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I can't think of a better note to end on. Stud out, for good, I mean it this time.

Mod, please delete my account.

And bingo was his name.