LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    This post needs to end.. There is nothing cool about surfing without a leash while children play on the inside. You say NOYA, but I disagree with that. You can not put children's lives at stake for your comfort. You do owe the mothers of this country that much.

Images
    If your surfing where children are....get out of the dam kiddie pool!

Quote Originally Posted by imperial View Post
    If your surfing where children are....get out of the dam kiddie pool!
    He mentioned this in his OP. That is why I brought it up. Hitting the "kiddies" on the inside is not ok.

I thought this thread got moved from forum to tools...

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I can't think of a better note to end on. Stud out, for good, I mean it this time.

Mod, please delete my account.

And bingo was his name.

Yankee I don't owe you anything. Go back to the valley, man.

When all the NOYA tees are a huge hit on the boardwalk next year I'm taking the money and buying a private surf island. Stud, you and Erock are welcome anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Lee, grow up, this whole "surfing" mentality or lifestyle is a joke. You guys live off VA or NJ and act like you live the lifestyle. You go to work, earn a living, and looks for fun things to do to kill time and make life fulfilling. Just like rest of us. If you were so hard-core you'd be living in Fiji or Sumatra, living off the land, and living to surf. It's this old clique mentality that makes us look back at high school and laugh at how stupid we were. We all just want to have a good time, I understand every now and then some new guy is a total douche or kook, but the exception doesn't make the rule. Just like I won't generalize one old guy (you) speaking like a child mad he has to share waves, or wear a leash, to ruin my opinion of the many cool older men out there in the line-up.

This is a hobby for you and 99% of people on here, if it was a lifestyle, you wouldn't be spending your free time online on surf forums, doesn't really fit the whole "counter-culture" lifestyle you define a surfer as embracing. So let us enjoy it. Wear a leash, don't snake waves, help out a newbie, and shut up.

Make the world a better place, don't punch every new surfer enthusiasts in the face!

Lee, Lee, Lee...don't you get it yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    When all the NOYA tees are a huge hit on the boardwalk next year I'm taking the money and buying a private surf island. Stud, you and Erock are welcome anytime.
    Let me know! I have no fear of purchasing plane tickets at a moment's notice.

keep trying yankee, I still don't owe you anything. NOSWELLINFO.com outlook for VB is on fire this week too. Better break out the big guns.