LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Speaking of entitlement, there is nothing i despise more than a "summer local".
    100% this .

Calling yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    All of this dribble about how surfers are expected to help beginners, and expected to wear leashes because some swimmer or beginner might get hit.... and talk of suing people..

I am calling you out!!! STOP SURFING, IT'S NOT FOR YOU. This isn't a team sport, take up softball. Surfing is what it is because generation after generation surfers have led the rebellious front against society. Only lately have surfers become "athletes" and respectable members of society. Good for the pro's, but stop trying to subject me and my like-minded brother-en to this pussification of surfing. Some "benny / kook / tourist /whatever" buys a funboard and all of the sudden that person is a surfer? THAT is who would call the cops because they got in the way of another, better, surfers board. THAT is not a surfer, and THAT is not what surfing is about. Leashes didn't even exist until the 1980's, and let me re-assure you, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDDIES ON THE INSIDE, it was so that Gerry lopez could stop swimming through the urchins after his board in G land.
    Dude, you call yourself "Leethestud". Really? That speaks volumes. You're calling yourself out with that arrogant name and your post just mirrors that self-centered arrogance.

your post just mirrors that self-centered arrogance
    How so?? please elaborate?

ok danisurfs19, that's a super cool name right there.

Thanks, I was thinking of going with danisurfsandisthehottestpersonintheworld19 but then I thought that was too long.

Triumph the comic dog! My god that was truly brilliant.

surfing with weapons, Travon, flexing internet hate muscles...

"Calmer then you are." Walter Sobchack

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    "Calmer then you are." Walter Sobchack
    "Waving the f'ing gun around!?"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    ok danisurfs19, that's a super cool name right there.
    tooconfidentlee

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    When all the NOYA tees are a huge hit on the boardwalk next year I'm taking the money and buying a private surf island. Stud, you and Erock are welcome anytime.
    Will there be any chicks on your island?

How can this thread still be alive?