LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    hold on, you got punked by some groms and you came to the NOYA thread to complain about it? Get tha fug outta here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtblue18 View Post
    Did you really post this?! Did you just type "brother-en", and attempt to give a surfer's history lesson? I wear a leash out of respect for other surfers (Kooks included) and other's enjoying the ocean. Sounds like you have watched too much "bra-boys" and corny a$$ surf flicks. Everyone gets tired of some kook getting in the way, but it happens. If someone is obviously out to disrespect others, well things work themselves out. You are "CALLING OUT" people on a surf forum?!! The same people that surf? Usually don't post, but these usual tough guy posts are pathetic. Your board is going to hit the wrong person one day, and you might be looking to "call the cops." Hopefully the other 966 posts of yours do not consist of crying......

Your turn......show your "tough-guy" internet skills! Freakin tool
    I totally agree jtblue18 and are amazed that this kind of inane thinking is from an adult. Here's a thought-do dawn patrol if you want to avoid newby's.

Quote Originally Posted by Indirect View Post
    Holy hell, some of you are not people persons at all. You can stand up without having to physically assault some dude. Also, quit hating on new surfers. Yeah I understand the summer surfers (which even to me are annoying as hell. I've been in baggies when it was 63 degrees. If you only surf when its 75 plus then gtfo. I don't understand the desire to harm others. If it's a crowded spot, wear a leash. If not, screw it. It's not that big of a deal to start raging on a forum over. There will always be kooks, summer surfers, and people who generally get in the ****ing way. Take this from a new surfer's perspective...if you find too many people in your way, move further down on the break. There's plenty of places to catch waves.
    Relax, this is the NOYA thread, don't take anything you see seriously, it's a freaking zoo of a thread, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool View Post
    I am with Lee. It seems like it is not just surfing that is going through a "pussification" but the whole country. I know I will be accused of old fartism here but it WAS different when I learned. (late 70s, early 80s). You didn't dare go anywhere near the older, seasoned guys. It was like showing up at a Pagans MC run on a Vespa. You had to fall in with your own pack of buddies and as you got older you took over. It was fun, it was safe, it was REGULATED by those in the water. No F%cking lawsuits or cops.
    Now, everyone wants to claim their right to surf no matter their age, skill level, or type of craft. Is change always a good thing?
    Yeah Buddy - well said. Best thread I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    hold on, you got punked by some groms and you came to the NOYA thread to complain about it? Get tha fug outta here!!!!
    Lee, is your avatar pic a picture of andy irons? has no one called you out on that?
    what do you have a man crush on him?

I guess you're just light in loafers huh Lee?

no one owes you anything... especially ai.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Lee, is your avatar pic a picture of andy irons? has no one called you out on that?
    what do you have a man crush on him?

I guess you're just light in loafers huh Lee?

no one owes you anything... especially ai.
    Man, I might just float away

Swellinfo Mod,
    Anyway you can get me the html code for downloading the data from the NOYA thread? I intend to copyright it (Sorry Lee) and turn it into a great novel on surf culture. It'll have chapters:
    Preface: The Lee/Yankee feud of early 2012
    Intro: The History of the Onslaught of Memorial Day Mainland People and Their Effects on the 'Regular' Surfer
    Chapter 1: Lee/Pump/Earl vs. Kyle the Self-Righteous
    Chapter 2: Yankee hijacks Thread to Bash Lee
    Chapter 3: Lee gets 1000 posts on Swellinfo. Quits Swellinfo. Now Has 1300 Posts
    Chapter 4: Idiot Surfs With Knife Strapped to Leg, Gets Called out for being a D-Bag
    Chapter 5: Somehow Trayvon Martin takes Over The Thread
    Chapter 6: Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool Changes Name to Chavez Because he Realizes He is Not an Earl and he is No Longer Cool.
    Chapter 7: One Year Anniversary Revival. See Intro. For Reason
    Chapter 8: Guy Harassed By Loser Locals. Gets Advice to Use Prison Justice on Alpha Dog
    Chapter 9: Those Who Gave Said Advice Get Bashed for Being Violent. (We'll Call This The 'No Sense of Humor' Chapter)
    Prologue: New Jersey vs. The Rest of the Country

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Man, I might just float away
    well.... I guess that would make sense.

Images
    Wow that first link is for a surfer who sued another surfer for "taking his wave"...really?

*btw, that would make for an interesting read IMO Chavez.