LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I can't think of a better note to end on. Stud out, for good, I mean it this time.

Mod, please delete my account.

Images
    jesus guys, if you don't remember, we're in the united states, most of the time, people are gonna do what they wanna do. yes, the lawsuits thing is stupid but now that this country is built on double standards and fighting things out with litigation instead of fists, deal with iit. *****ing on surf forums ain't gonna do a thing and it's not going to change unless something drastic happens. But isn't that the whole freedom aspect of it? anyway, everybody needs to stop *****ing about everything here. unless you're homeless, have no money, food, clean water, and everything else that we americans take for granted, then shut up. there are a lot of people in the world who have nothing. they would probably also kill you for a chance too. just be humble, respectful, and courteous to your fellow humans and everything will usually work its self out. as kyle said, just let it go. i dunno my opinion though.

Images
    Alright.....on the count of 3, everyone un-wad your panties!

1...2...3!

mildly amusing thread! ^5

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I can't think of a better note to end on. Stud out, for good, I mean it this time.

Mod, please delete my account.
    Stud, don't let the peace and love crowd run you out!!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    kyle, please take up golf because you obviously don't get it. calling the cops on somebody who vibes you because you are a kook is bs. the cops should NEVER be called to deal with lineup disputes EVER. People need to be men and deal with this stuff face to face, like it used to be done, instead of hiding behind mommies skirt.
    Yes, I do play golf also, one of the many benefits of Florida, I can play almost everyday. However, this has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Obviously you don't get it...threatening someone to the point they feel the need to bring in police over surfing is the act of an irrational person. I like surfing, no I love it, but I don't love it like I do freedom, my family, or myself i.e. enough to fight for. Guy like you, pumpmaster, need to realize that it's is a YOU problem. Yes in the rare occasion when someone does something to risk injury to another and has the disrespect not to listen to verbal warnings or call-outs is a problem, but like I said, don't act like this happens everyday.

So a guy you've never seen in your local lineup snakes you badly then doesn't want to hear it, I get that, it's frustrating, but you would fight someone over this? That is like saying you would fight someone for skipping you in a line or stealing a parking spot from you, and for some of you you're like "well I would fight someone over those things" and that's fine. But please be aware of your knuckle-dragging mentality and understand if you approach someone the right way, you will more often then not get the result you want.

I've been in a lot of lineups and I don't think I've ever seen some almost injure or drop-in on someone, and not be addressed verbally by the crowd and problem solved; however, I have seen a lot of guys eager to paddle over start **** with someone before even addressing them verbally, that's the problem.

You guys are so eager to fight, which is fine if that's how you want to be, just don't be self-righteous about it.

Yes, we are otherwise know as "The Crowd with Common Sense."

And please Lee, this is no reason to leave, Flying Eye is exactly the type of guy your post supports. The over aggressive male with a chip on his shoulder. Don't let an example of your "rebellious front against society" be the straw that broke the camel's back.

who said anything about fighting? do you know how to read and comprehend what you've read? there are extreme cases when fighting might be warranted, but if you anything about surfing, you should know that offenders can be removed from the lineup in lots of ways that don't involve punches. call me the problem but I fanatically observe the rules of etiquette wherever I surf.

You still don't get it at all. must be the golf influence. This whole thread is really about learning to surf in a respectful manner without expecting anyone to fall all over themselves to help you. PERIOD. Those who say 'hate' and all that sh!t seem to be the people who expect the world to revolve around them instead of working hard to learn and get better with in the rules of the game.

naw I need two more posts. Then I hit 1000. AKA pumpmaster, you are one of my fav's.

1000th post. It's been real. Best wishes to all.