LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Everyone owes me everything

Just thought I would put that out there

Thunderous Applause! lol

Images
    I am going surfing tomorrow and expect everyone out there to be my friend, to be understanding when I drop in on them, to keep their eye on me when I fall to make sure I'm ok, to not get mad when I snake them, to not give me the cold shoulder when I invade their personal space (since we all know that personal space doesn't exist once we enter the water), and finally to spread their aloha all over me, lol.

Occupy the waves! Down with the 1%ers.

5. i love getting warm aloha spread all over me, mmmmmmm

whats mine is yours Zippy, cept maybe my chick..then again...she is a freak, in the water, when I am not looking..enjoy

Images
    Hey Zip, good double session yesterday clean 2-4' shortboard waves in the AM,and later inconsistent 2-3' afternoon glassoff longboard waves at the point. Had it to myself for 30-45 minutes! Wish you guys were here, have a great Memorial Day.

Images
    Thanks Crazy Arthur, lol. Paul that sounds great glad you got some good waves. I just got out of the water after a 5 hour session. Mitchell had chores to do but we are surfing tomorrow morning. Hope you have a great weekend.

Images
    I would have dropped everything off already but you forgot to give us the address.
    Also be careful with that aloha thing, I heard it’s a mother f*cker to get that sh*t out of your hair.

Images
    Thanks for input Doug. I got some in my eye and it really burns so I can't imagine it in my hair.