LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Im sure you drop in on those all the time. Stop giving good longboarders a bad rap, you really sound like a schmuck. This forum has gone to the dogs, see you all in the fall....
    So if I'm reading this right, sniff, the forum's gone to the dogs because Crazy Arthur's pragmatic opinion & positive outlook doesn't mesh with your negative vibe & poison spew...?

There's a guy in Va BEE, used to be called lee the stud until he got outed & owned as a poseur troll, you may want to look him up...that way, there's 2 less bitter party of ones.

I ride both longboard and shortboard, but I honestly don't know what I'd do without a longboard and ride it more often than anything else by far. If you enjoy surfing, why would you want to be sitting and waiting around for 4'+ waves to go out? That would annoy me to absolutely no end.

Who the hell cares if some people use longboards as a crutch, anyway? They're having a good time, and personally I think that going out and doing what is fun for you and doesn't harm anyone else is pretty much immune to criticism. I mean, feel free to criticize it. I Just think that doing so is obtuse.

Besides, the insipidity of the whole "longboarders are kooks" platitude has really maxed out the scale. We've all heard it so many times and it doesn't become any truer the more it's said, so what's the point?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    i don't like you guys too much.
    Your sister beat you up when you were little didnt she.............

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    So if I'm reading this right, sniff, the forum's gone to the dogs because Crazy Arthur's pragmatic opinion & positive outlook doesn't mesh with your negative vibe & poison spew...?

There's a guy in Va BEE, used to be called lee the stud until he got outed & owned as a poseur troll, you may want to look him up...that way, there's 2 less bitter party of ones.

Where's the Freakin like button at when you need it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    i don't like you guys too much.
    LOL, awesome. There's a cantina in Mos Eisley where you'll fit right in.

[Ponda Baba gives Luke a rough shove and starts yelling at Luke in an alien language which Luke doesn't understand]
    Dr. Evazan: [explaining] He doesn't like you.
    Luke: Sorry.
    Dr. Evazan: [grabbing Luke] *I* don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
    Luke: I'll be careful.
    Dr. Evazan: You'll be dead!
    Obi-Wan: [intervening] This little one's not worth the effort. Come, let me get you something.
    [Dr. Evazan shoves Luke across the room and pulls out a blaster]
    Bartender: No blasters! No blasters!
    [Obi-Wan ignites his lightsaber, severing Ponda Baba's arm]

Images
    I am a long boarder! I ride a 9'6 Shane Smith nose rider. I am dreaming and planning to get a 9'6 step down deck from Mahady. My goals are to hang 5, 10, heels, and stand on my head. It might not be what the "surfing community" deems cool, but it's my life and what I want....I'm not ashamed but actually proud of it.

I also prefer my man to have a big stick

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    I am a long boarder! I ride a 9'6 Shane Smith nose rider. I am dreaming and planning to get a 9'6 step down deck from Mahady. My goals are to hang 5, 10, heels, and stand on my head. It might not be what the "surfing community" deems cool, but it's my life and what I want....I'm not ashamed but actually proud of it.

wait....you're actually a chick? I thought you were a dude all along...well maybe you're into guys but whatever it's cool.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    wait....you're actually a chick? I thought you were a dude all along...well maybe you're into guys but whatever it's cool.
    What part of me seem dudely? Um, not sure if I want you to answer that :/

Yes, yes, I'm really a girl.....hiding behind the name momma...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Im sure you drop in on those all the time. Stop giving good longboarders a bad rap, you really sound like a schmuck. This forum has gone to the dogs, see you all in the fall....
    I can and I have...not often, but it has been done so chill out tuff guy.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post

Right on Momma