LOGIN | REGISTER

Midnight Surf in Jersey?

So the swellis s=upposed to be nice sunday morning around 1 am. I moved to jersey last year from rhode island where there are no rules as far as times permitted to be on the beach. Are there laws against surfing past a certain time in jersey? Thanks.

i would not want to be by myself in 7 foot surf at 12 am ahahaha but im pretty sure after the life guards leave (5pm) you can do whatever you want

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    So the swellis s=upposed to be nice sunday morning around 1 am. I moved to jersey last year from rhode island where there are no rules as far as times permitted to be on the beach. Are there laws against surfing past a certain time in jersey? Thanks.
    don't talk about it...just do it.

Full moon, do it.

Images
    i did it a 3am. no problems at all. "its not illegal if you dont get caught"

I'm all For gettin on good surf... But maybe think about trying to catch dawn patrol rather then pitch black... Is the break lit up at all?

Idiot, I mean, good luck!

Thumbs up

i think you have balls if you go out that late. i was in at like 9pm and 5 footers and that was scary as hell so have fun wit tht

HA! That's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Idiot, I mean, good luck!