LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need a new small wave board!!!

Hey, so I really need a small wave board. All I have now is my Firewire Quadraflex. Great board but not for summer conditions. I really think I'm sold on the Lost Motivator. But where would I even go to get one?? I'm a little ify about ordering online so I'd must rather get it in a shop. Also what size should I get?? I'm 5'11 and 190lbs. I've been surfing for 2 years. Intermidiate skill level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Expecially on where to go to get this board?!?! :/

I have a lost rocket I want to sell!
    Any way goto Brave new world in Piont Pleasant they carry Lost boards

heritage in oc has a ton of motivators & other types of small wave fun machines!

I'm 6'0 and 185 and ride a 5'10. I love it.

Images
    local shaper man. he will hook you up with a shape you want for a much better price and less hassle.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Hey, so I really need a small wave board. All I have now is my Firewire Quadraflex. Great board but not for summer conditions. I really think I'm sold on the Lost Motivator. But where would I even go to get one?? I'm a little ify about ordering online so I'd must rather get it in a shop. Also what size should I get?? I'm 5'11 and 190lbs. I've been surfing for 2 years. Intermidiate skill level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Expecially on where to go to get this board?!?! :/
    See my post about the sharpeye disco I bought. Similar to the dumpster diver. Best board ever. It really is the answer to small surf. Surfs slop and small waves the same as my high performance potato chips on an overhead day

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    See my post about the sharpeye disco I bought. Similar to the dumpster diver. Best board ever. It really is the answer to small surf. Surfs slop and small waves the same as my high performance potato chips on an overhead day
    Where can I check one out?? I'm deffinitly open for disscussion no this one..

My small shtty wave board...Rusty Dwart...cathces everything

I've had a dumpster diver, mini simmons, coil m80, rocket, wombat,spitfire, dominator, sweet potatoe, quadrafish, and now the motivator.... the motivator has been the best small wave board I've had. I ordered it from real watersports in the hydroflex tech. Its amazing. Email trip foreman at real, he will take great care of your order and email you with updates on your boards progress weekly. Best experience with a custom order I've ever had!

Quote Originally Posted by TBrown View Post
    I've had a dumpster diver, mini simmons, coil m80, rocket, wombat,spitfire, dominator, sweet potatoe, quadrafish, and now the motivator.... the motivator has been the best small wave board I've had. I ordered it from real watersports in the hydroflex tech. Its amazing. Email trip foreman at real, he will take great care of your order and email you with updates on your boards progress weekly. Best experience with a custom order I've ever had!
    How much did it cost after everything? And how long did it take before you got it??? neither of these are a big issue for me, but I am curious.