LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

The forbidden Ride in the corner

So there is a bump here today gulfside and my landlady has a pristine 6'0 board bagged up in spare bedroom. I have allready been forbidden to use it. I recently moved and was not gonna ship my board so im boardless now.

Do i sneak the board out for a few hours while she is at work?

I have acess to a crappy cabo with no fins or leash so do i just sneak a fin and the leash out of the spare room?

Images
    a surfboard is meant to be in the ocean, not in a bag...

Images
    That depends on if you still want a place to stay tonight.

Call her and ask to use the fin and the leash.

http://kehayaphoto.com http://www.southendsurf.com/
    Images
    imagine if it was your board... don't do it.

better off begging someone on the beach to borrow their ride

Do it. You'll get to surf and it'll be a story for the books.

Well I ain't seen my baby since I don't know when. I've been drinking bourbon whiskey

"I know, everybody funny, now you funny too."
    So I go back home
    I tell the landlady, "I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent."
    She said, "Yeah?" I said "Oh yeah."
    And she was so nice,
    loh she was lovey-dovey,
    So I go in my room, pack up all my things and I go,
    I slip on out the back door and down the streets I go
    She a-howlin' about the front rent, she'l be lucky to get any back rent,
    she ain't gonna get none of it
    So I Stop in the local bar you know people,
    I go to the bar, I ring my own coat, I call the bartender
    Said, "Look man, come down here", he got down there
    So what you want?

ONE BOURBON, ONE SCOTCH, ONE BEER

Just ask..or better yet stage a break-in and say it was stolen then returned later by the would-be thief/s who miraculously had a change of heart...

Images
    woo her with your charm

Short short story:

I am the oldest of my siblings, the youngest is 10 years younger than me. I had a very, very extensive quiver by the time I went to college--it included a 9'6" Robert August Wingnut model, a 9'0 Munoz and an Allison Twinfish with custom tints among the various other HPSB's not nearly as expensive or special as the ones mentioned. My family lives on WB and many of my sibling's friends surf as well...... After my freshman year the Munoz was creased, the Wingnut's fin box had been ripped out and the tail of the twinfish was crushed at the points. NO ONE SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! I am still very bitter about this....

Moral to the story: DON'T PHVUCKING USE STUFF THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU--ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO ALREADY. -OR- GROW UP AND LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES (face it, not shipping your board was stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Short short story:

I am the oldest of my siblings, the youngest is 10 years younger than me. I had a very, very extensive quiver by the time I went to college--it included a 9'6" Robert August Wingnut model, a 9'0 Munoz and an Allison Twinfish with custom tints among the various other HPSB's not nearly as expensive or special as the ones mentioned. My family lives on WB and many of my sibling's friends surf as well...... After my freshman year the Munoz was creased, the Wingnut's fin box had been ripped out and the tail of the twinfish was crushed at the points. NO ONE SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! I am still very bitter about this....

Moral to the story: DON'T PHVUCKING USE STUFF THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU--ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO ALREADY. -OR- GROW UP AND LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES (face it, not shipping your board was stupid)
    What is it about younger siblings trashing your boards? Stuff in general, but for whatever reason, let a younger sibling around a surf board and don't stick around and I guarantee it'll come home with a new ding. Happens every time. We're all either pushin' 30 or 40 dependin' on were we sit at the table, I still don't trust 'em with my a-list boards!