LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnt Feet

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    haha...that is great!

thanks for the input, fellas....guess I'm just going to let 'em run their course. I've been taking Aleve and rubbing Solarcane on them...could do without that "core" homeboy waverider calling me kooki, but it's to be expected...karma's a *****!

Def throwing an old pair of socks in my truck, so this doesn't happen again.
    LOL........She got me....... Hit something in the water and blew out a rail on a brand new stick.......

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    When I travel, and don't want to risk losing my $50 sandals, I'll bring along a cheapo pair... Then walk to the beach in those, and leave them up on the beach somewhere and hope they are there when you get back.
    that is brilliant. but what kind of sandals are worth $50? are they the new jordans, yo, with the toes cut out?

Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    that is brilliant. but what kind of sandals are worth $50? are they the new jordans, yo, with the toes cut out?
    My reefs cost 50$, which sucks. Seems like if I go cheap on sandals I get cracked heals, which suck even more.

Images
    i did it the other day...they go away in about 2 days or so depending on how bad they are