LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booties

Quote Originally Posted by jchafard View Post
    Please wear this next time you're out. And I hope to hell you weren't out this morning. It was ugly.
    Yeah, I was out. It was up and down, up and down, I paddled from the right side to left and was able to stay in front of where my car was parked. Waves coming fast, I didn't care! No other kooks to worry about and I got a healthynappetite after the workout. I didn't even care about the chill wind today...I was out with my Lotus motif old school boardies loving life son! :-)

lol, psi-cho talking about "kooks"!

Quote Originally Posted by mass surf View Post
    hey i know these stupid questions get posted all the time but i havent been out in weeks and im trying yo decide if i should wear boots still? just wondering what everyones wearing, thanks
    Nope. The real question is wetsuit or no wetsuit at this point. For the last 2 weeks, 70degrees and over and I've been rockin the boardies with no problem.

Images
    water feels amazing right now. I wore a spring suit, but definitely could have trunked it. Its about 70 in Delaware.

Me and you Dude! Hardcore! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Nope. The real question is wetsuit or no wetsuit at this point. For the last 2 weeks, 70degrees and over and I've been rockin the boardies with no problem.