LOGIN | REGISTER

New Doomswell Single Fin Short Board

5'8 x 21 3/4 x 2 5/8

<br /><br />www.doomswell.com<br /><br />

Fresh out the shop.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (69.9 KB, 70 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (54.3 KB, 47 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (85.6 KB, 45 views)

kinda cool...a chunky lil' bastard! what size/type of fin did you put in it?

I was looking at a few when I picked this one. I put a 7" FCS longboard fin in it. I was looking at a True Ames 6.5 bit it had a little more rake in it than I wanted. I chose the FCS because it had less rake so it should pivot better without having to take wide swinging turns. Havent riden it yet. Friday is D day for this bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomswell View Post
    5'8 x 21 3/4 x 2 5/8

<br /><br />www.doomswell.com<br /><br />

Fresh out the shop.
    Take the spaces out of the bbcode "<br />" and it'll work properly. Cool board!

Thanks. Just finished it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomswell View Post
    I was looking at a few when I picked this one. I put a 7" FCS longboard fin in it. I was looking at a True Ames 6.5 bit it had a little more rake in it than I wanted. I chose the FCS because it had less rake so it should pivot better without having to take wide swinging turns. Havent riden it yet. Friday is D day for this bad boy.
    ncie! let us know how she runs!

awesome shape, and nice touch with the single fin!

Thank you very much. Im excited to see how she rides.

Surf was small this morning. Had a couple "ok" rides but needed some more size to be able to determine what she could really do. Now just have to wait for some decent size surf...... ill be stalking swellinfo!