LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: nomad

Images
    It's all about max bench, max squat and the glove speed boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    It's all about max bench, max squat and the glove speed boys.
    Did hibernation season end already in Maine? Seems a bit early.

Here you go, boo-boo, hijacking the thread. You constantly do this: you hijack threads by making it all about you, as you've done yet again here. We don't care about your mirror mirror on the wall thing that you've got going on as you rampage through da-da's barn.

Bench? Squat? Glove speed...?
    If the mods are watching this stuff, that's an offense that gets you an infarction in today's iced-down Forum, at the very least.

Stick to surfing topics boo-boo! Is that too difficult for you...?!

Images
    Yankee but what about some good humor too. Seldom once spoke of this concept. Seriously I go surfing allot and find it unnecessary to just talk surf. Some good humor is nice, some good talk about boards and design is good too. I'm really drawn to the board design talk, if I don't post in a thread about it I usually have read some of it. The humor is great too. Pjb and his Christmas special was hilarious. Seldom seen and his small contributions, even you Yankee. Reading your stuff is funny for me. Keep it up please. I just wanna see more bench offs and more real tangible stuff in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yankee but what about some good humor too. Seldom once spoke of this concept. Seriously I go surfing allot and find it unnecessary to just talk surf. Some good humor is nice, some good talk about boards and design is good too. I'm really drawn to the board design talk, if I don't post in a thread about it I usually have read some of it. The humor is great too. Pjb and his Christmas special was hilarious. Seldom seen and his small contributions, even you Yankee. Reading your stuff is funny for me. Keep it up please. I just wanna see more bench offs and more real tangible stuff in here.
    Yeah. Sure, boo-boo, sure.

There's no one left.

It's a sad state of affairs if your self-imposed 'wit' is all that this Forum now has: it has all the flow of a constipated sea ape or something. The whole string of recent events is sad, actually; the place is gutted; too many interesting, hilarious, wild-and-wooley posters now in the dustbin of history, so to speak.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 28, 2014 at 03:20 AM.

So, I just read some of the threads from late last week. The locked threads: hadn't seen them previously.
    Where so many SI Forum standard-bearers seem to have gotten the hook, aka, banned.

What exactly happened? Just curious. Was there a sequence of events? Or is this already fast-flowing water gone under the bridge...?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    So, I just read some of the threads from late last week. The locked threads: hadn't seen them previously.
    Where so many SI Forum standard-bearers seem to have gotten the hook, aka, banned.

What exactly happened? Just curious. Was there a sequence of events? Or is this already fast-flowing water gone under the bridge...?
    It all went to heck in a hand basket after the planned invasion of MSW.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    It all went to heck in a hand basket after the planned invasion of MSW.
    Yeah, after Wayne posted a link there. Nice going Wayne, you were just waiting for that weren't you? Should of thought about that before you posted your phone number.

Yeah Wayne's judas move ruined the little niche community we cherished. R carter although courageous should have kept his covert ops not so public !! Lmao