Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 141

Thread: nomad

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    778
    Images
    7
    Yankee but what about some good humor too. Seldom once spoke of this concept. Seriously I go surfing allot and find it unnecessary to just talk surf. Some good humor is nice, some good talk about boards and design is good too. I'm really drawn to the board design talk, if I don't post in a thread about it I usually have read some of it. The humor is great too. Pjb and his Christmas special was hilarious. Seldom seen and his small contributions, even you Yankee. Reading your stuff is funny for me. Keep it up please. I just wanna see more bench offs and more real tangible stuff in here.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yankee but what about some good humor too. Seldom once spoke of this concept. Seriously I go surfing allot and find it unnecessary to just talk surf. Some good humor is nice, some good talk about boards and design is good too. I'm really drawn to the board design talk, if I don't post in a thread about it I usually have read some of it. The humor is great too. Pjb and his Christmas special was hilarious. Seldom seen and his small contributions, even you Yankee. Reading your stuff is funny for me. Keep it up please. I just wanna see more bench offs and more real tangible stuff in here.
    Yeah. Sure, boo-boo, sure.

    There's no one left.

    It's a sad state of affairs if your self-imposed 'wit' is all that this Forum now has: it has all the flow of a constipated sea ape or something. The whole string of recent events is sad, actually; the place is gutted; too many interesting, hilarious, wild-and-wooley posters now in the dustbin of history, so to speak.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 28, 2014 at 04:20 AM.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,151
    So, I just read some of the threads from late last week. The locked threads: hadn't seen them previously.
    Where so many SI Forum standard-bearers seem to have gotten the hook, aka, banned.

    What exactly happened? Just curious. Was there a sequence of events? Or is this already fast-flowing water gone under the bridge...?

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gnomes Suck
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    So, I just read some of the threads from late last week. The locked threads: hadn't seen them previously.
    Where so many SI Forum standard-bearers seem to have gotten the hook, aka, banned.

    What exactly happened? Just curious. Was there a sequence of events? Or is this already fast-flowing water gone under the bridge...?
    It all went to heck in a hand basket after the planned invasion of MSW.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,962
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    It all went to heck in a hand basket after the planned invasion of MSW.
    Yeah, after Wayne posted a link there. Nice going Wayne, you were just waiting for that weren't you? Should of thought about that before you posted your phone number.

  6. #136
    Yeah Wayne's judas move ruined the little niche community we cherished. R carter although courageous should have kept his covert ops not so public !! Lmao

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,962
    Images
    6
    I saw that this was suggested by Killa Kiel...here ya go lunar canine.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,962
    Images
    6
    Damn there's even an Erock post in here...

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,172
    Skimmed through, def some old heads on here

  10. #140
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    1,330
    Big balls suck. i alwasy sit on mine