LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: nomad

Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    It is interesting that many of you think I am bitter.
    I am occasionally bitter about locals and their silly attitude but I am not bitter about working hard and being well rewarded.

Also, I like to start controversial, well read and unusual threads.
    Right?

I did not end up circumsizing my boy - this way he will have a slighly longer manhood which in turn will allow him to be more confident and to slap locals around.
    Just joking or maybe not - depends on the day and the local...

I can only assume that you started the circumcision thread and have reached a decision regarding one for your child as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    same here but mine's paid off its a real Jeep too. Another nice thing about owning a Jeep is that it pretty much forces you to learn alot about auto mechanics....Now if I can only figure out a good way to carry my downhill bike in it...
    just get a thule rack that mounts on your spare tire...that's what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    my jeep has been the single best car decision i've ever made. i love that thing & even though i've got about 8k left to pay off, it still affords me plenty of opportunities that would be out of reach in a car.
    Trying to convince myself to trade in my truck and get a Cherokee,I had a 2010 liberty as a company car and kind of missed that. Just curious why you guys love your Jeeps.Pros/Cons

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Trying to convince myself to trade in my truck and get a Cherokee,I had a 2010 liberty as a company car and kind of missed that. Just curious why you guys love your Jeeps.Pros/Cons
    goodvibes, when i say Jeep, i mean soft top, short wheel based Jeeps like CJs and Wranglers. the pros are that they are bulletproof. there are always little issues but the main stuff like the engine and trans are solid and will last, plus they are FUN. as a surf vehicle they are great since they dont have a lot of frills to worry about getting all wet and salty.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    i have an '08 grand cherokee (slightly modified)...may not be a "real jeep" in the eyes of some.
    what i love about it is that it will quite literally go anywhere & hold anything. it's no-frills (no leather, sunroof, chrome, etc...)...harkens back to my original requirements for a vehicle when i started driving...room for a board or 2, a decent stereo, & 4x4. everything else is irrelevant. i've put it, fully loaded down, into some bizarre situations & have yet to get it stuck.
    my fiance has an '11 liberty & really loves it...it's our "nice" car...w/ the step rails, it's easier for her to get into, esp. if she's dressed up. we keep my grand for mucking around in.

I am THE JEEP, I have hijacked this originally, super lame post and am now taking it OFF ROAD, those who lack 4WD will have to follow on foot or pack mule, etc. Thar b surf o'er yon wee hill. Steep path, though. HAR HAR

It is not what you earn, it is what you spend. I live on the beach and earn modestly. Have had more lucrative jobs that did not fulfill me. Glad to be poor and localized! $0.02

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I am THE JEEP, I have hijacked this originally, super lame post and am now taking it OFF ROAD, those who lack 4WD will have to follow on foot or pack mule, etc. Thar b surf o'er yon wee hill. Steep path, though. HAR HAR
    Ahhh... the fine art of hi jacking! Good work!
    I got a 4x4 pickup and love it! Just throw the boards and Suit in the back and your ready for adventure!

Images
    jeeps cant compete with the V8 yukons, f150s, silverados, hemi dodges, etc
    jeeps lack power, carrying capacity and comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    jeeps cant compete with the V8 yukons, f150s, silverados, hemi dodges, etc
    jeeps lack power, carrying capacity and comfort.
    You are absolutely correct. JEEPs HO! Onwhard through the Fog!