LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: nomad

Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    excellent points all of you made and I hear you.

occasionally I do drive three hours, surf, and then drive home. It is hard and my balls shrink greatly.

I am suprised by the objections of the income I pull... or maybe that I mentioned it. Sorry, it was tasteless, you are right! I am, however, proud of it. It took a lot of work to get there. and sacrafice. and more work. and work

I think I object to the fact that locals think they have more rights just because of proximity or something like that and usually it is all talk.

i dunno - i still think it is a decent thread. a bit counter culture but I do like to press the opposing view.
    I wouldn't retract it bro! I will say this I used to hate the attitude I used to get from those kooks who lived right on the beach, I was just like do you know my net worth *****? Show some respect!

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Don't y'all miss this thread?

i wonder whatever happened to the dude that started this thread? probably quit surfing entirely or switched to SUPing b/c he can be more of a wavehog & snake people easier.

Wow this 6'6" guy is the real deal huh. Well 300k between him and his wife is nice but who the hell cares ..?

Sounds like he should post some videos of himself squatting or doing bench press then talk smack.

He's probably dead now anyways from being held face down at salsa brave CR, those local dudes mind.
    Last edited by White Sea Ape; Jan 27, 2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Because English is second language to apes

Don't you mean 66yrs old 300lbs and swollen low hangin balls that turn to steel when posting internet psyco babble?

Hey I'm editing my own post because some of da boyz have told me it's like a new (but maybe not improved) SI forum!

Wow what the heck happened? This place used to be a self-governing free for all. Now...?
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 27, 2014 at 03:35 AM.

I got an infraction for this? C'mon SwellInfo! Sorry I revived an entertaining thread that has been here for a (relatively) long time. Does this have anything to do with my shout out to NASA?

This could be good bye y'all. This post, this post right here, on the eve of a fat snowstorm in the south likely to bring waves, will spell the end of the KillaKiel on SwellInfo.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    I got an infraction for this? C'mon SwellInfo! Sorry I revived an entertaining thread that has been here for a (relatively) long time. Does this have anything to do with my shout out to NASA?

This could be good bye y'all. This post, this post right here, on the eve of a fat snowstorm in the south likely to bring waves, will spell the end of the KillaKiel on SwellInfo.
    Dang it not you too Killa. I got one yesterday for reviving the old thread of how to delete your account and posting a few more jokes like others did. BTW the jokes were not vulgar or offensive. So we lose Sandblasters, Seldom Seen, PJB and Killa in a 24 hour period! Wow guess it is the swan song of the old SI.

Images
    Yes, its either tightening this up, or the forum goes bye bye.
    We've decided to tighten up, and we have a bunch of moderators that will be applying the rules.
    Please see sticky thread with rules. Thanks,

Just curious, who are the new sheriffs....? It's a fair question....

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Yes, its either tightening this up, or the forum goes bye bye.
    We've decided to tighten up, and we have a bunch of moderators that will be applying the rules.
    Please see sticky thread with rules. Thanks,
    Okay so question about that statement.

In the past 2 months I have seen an increase in thread views and overall member participation. I search a lot of sites and now I see adds from Guitar Center, Sweetwater, Musicians Friend and a lot of oters sites I buy stuff from all along the top and side of my screen. Correct me if I am wrong but does this advertising money not drive/help the site? And if so would not having the large majority of your main posters leave/banned negativley affect that revenue? My point is when someone creates a thread that ballons to 15+ pages (even if it is from arguing) and it gets thousands of views, even those who state they dislike the content of that thread are gettign banner ads running based of thier past retail site visits. So would it not be in your best interest to allow this (while keeping threats, exrtreme vulgarity and racialy/religious/prongraphic,etc offensive stuff in check) to keep the hits coming?

I hope this gets answered and not deleted.