LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    I would personally wait until i rode it a few times to see if it actually met my expectations. I don't tip a waiter the minute they set the food in front of me, i actually want it to taste good before i start getting too excited!
    You tip waiters according to how food they didn't have a hand in making tastes?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    You tip waiters according to how food they didn't have a hand in making tastes?
    Sure. If a waiter brings out awful food, or the wrong thing, their tip will probably be affected by how they deal with that. A friendly attempt to make things right is always appreciated.

At any rate, in the case of the local shaper, they ARE both the cook and server. Lets face it, the 12 pack is just a nice gesture of appreciation...it might mean more if it was accompanied by an actual positive review of the board!
    Last edited by mitchell; Jun 2, 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Images
    If you're happy with your new ride continue to give him your business as well as bring others to him. I compliment my shaper on his work, never ask for a deal and I always pay up front.