LOGIN | REGISTER

Surfboard blanks?

Is there anyone in south jersey that has blanks or buys blanks because I'm about an hour and 45 away And I want to shape boards? If you buy blanks at greenlight or places like that I will pay full price and a little more if someone, next they make a trip to pick me up some board shaping stuff, I could meet up somewhere or something like that . I just need blanks close by.

Images
    just try to get them shipped from greenlight

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Is there anyone in south jersey that has blanks or buys blanks because I'm about an hour and 45 away And I want to shape boards? If you buy blanks at greenlight or places like that I will pay full price and a little more if someone, next they make a trip to pick me up some board shaping stuff, I could meet up somewhere or something like that . I just need blanks close by.
    i live in millville, im making a trip up there in a month

Yeah but it costs 150 to get it shipped.

Images
    oh....probably cheaper to go drive and pick one up if you dont manage to get one off someone else.

Images
    it costs 49 to ship a blank to east coast, if you want it under 6'6. and that includes all materials, also. 49 flat shipping

Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    it costs 49 to ship a blank to east coast, if you want it under 6'6. and that includes all materials, also. 49 flat shipping
    From where!

Images