LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Catch surf beater board?

I want one to screw around on during the summer but I don't know if I should get a finless, single, or twin? What do you guys think about them?

There cool boards on days you just dont want surf and very fun boards!!! Yes get it with a fin so you can stand up on it. There very fast!!!!

Ok thanks man. Single fin or twin?

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    I want one to screw around on during the summer but I don't know if I should get a finless, single, or twin? What do you guys think about them?
    Ok for messing around in summer slop, but definitely not the performance of a real board.

Single fin is fine I have fun on the beater and im 13 surfing pretty good but its all about having fun with it in the summer time when its no good to surf.

I bought a finless one for my daughter recently and it is a lot of fun. I think I may be a little bit too big to stand up on it, but she is under 130lbs and can probably stand. I have played around on insiders with it and find it faster and easier to catch waves on than a regular boogie board.

As is true with most toys bought for kids, dad will play with it just as much if not more than the kiddos.

If you go finless, you can still skim it, boogie/knee it, and use it on surfing-restricted beaches (like in OCMD). If you are nimble enough to stand on it, the possibilities for 360's boggles the mind!

Have fun.

If I get a single or twin, can't I just take them out

Same I'm thirteen, I might get one for airs and stuff like that it would be cool.

Yeah very fun were you located and what type of waves you have in your area???

Wildwood and anywhere from 2 foot trash to foot over head(rarely) but the norm is about 4-6 ft