LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah wax the whole board or throw a stomp pad on it

Thanks Zman, definitely seems like you would need something on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Yeah wax the whole board or throw a stomp pad on it

So I rode mine with the twin fin on some knee high glassy lines yesterday and had a lot of fun. But it wasn't until I took the fins out that I really had a blast. Just trying crazy tricks was flippin awesome. I'll still surf with the fins when the waves are bigger and mushier, but it's so easy to take the fins out that you can switch mid-session (I literally took mine out with a seashell). The only other people out were longboarders so I got some odd looks (some people couldn't figure out what I was doing, bodyboarding or surfing.) But seriously it was awesome. Also catch surf recommends getting some bodyboard leash plugs to stick in the holes when surfing it finless... Just a tip

Im 6'1" 170 lbs and have been riding the finless 54" for a couple years and love it. its almost more fun than riding a surfboard and with it being finless, you can surf it in lifeguarded summer beaches and run over pennslyvanians. Win Win!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rmit View Post
    Im 6'1" 170 lbs and have been riding the finless 54" for a couple years and love it. its almost more fun than riding a surfboard and with it being finless, you can surf it in lifeguarded summer beaches and run over pennslyvanians. Win Win!!!
    nothing like a stellar pennsyltucky collision

Four to six is norm??? On a great day

Oh god. Don't get me started with those Pennsylvanians. THEY CAN'T DRIVE!