LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Andrew -Making boards guys are stoked to ride is what it is all about, you seem to have that going no matter what model/type/genre gets hung on them. Keep posting the pictures.
    Jim
    Dont get me wrong i love what i do, and hope someday i can be recognized as a somebody. but if not at least i can say i followed my passion and was happy, and made other happy. hopefully some people learned some things from me. But in the end it is all about the stoke and love for surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Andrew -Making boards guys are stoked to ride is what it is all about, you seem to have that going no matter what model/type/genre gets hung on them. Keep posting the pictures.
    Jim
    exactly! i LOVE seeing the different shapes & designs that people create & post up here!
    your work is fantastic! keep it up!

Images
    looks very nice!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    Its one thing to make and craft things, but it is another to be the innovator of something, people like that are the people we remember....when im old and crusty someday i will be telling my grandkids ohhh i remember xyz made the first 123 and it completely changed the surfing world....then they will probably say...pops... your telling me my hovercraft wave board was designed from that old thing.... ya right....
    As with many things in life.....the past always finds itself in the future.