LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wayy underforecasted!!!

Today was effin awesome. Way underforcasted!!! I surfed LBI from 8am-1pm, and there were chest-head high barrels allll day!! What a great day! Anyone else on here score today??

Images
    dont rub it in please

Images
    jerz is goin off!

The one weekend I don't go down, Great.

Very tasty indeed. Great day for the South End contest in Spring Lake.

Sorry about the guys that couldn't get out... But what's everyone's take on tommorow. This site and surfline both call for some pretty small/non-existant surf tommorrow. I doubt that will be the case. Think a dawn patrol will be worth it tommorrow??

Today was sickkkkkk. I don't like to talk bad about this site but today it was way under forecasted like stated. I pulled up expecting some knee high waves and pulled up to some solid chest high waves! Fun as F@$&

Images
    Glad you got it good up there. Md on the other hand pretty much sucked in the morning. Kinda clean early then a north wind blew it out until noon when an incredibly fast incoming tide made it look deep 2 hours in, oh well.

word bro, South NJ was 4-5ft with huge barrels. Wind was blowing right at the waves at a slight angle making perfect rights.

Right now at high tide the waves are breaking on the beach, probs because of the full moon, but its still 3-4ft. Tomorrow I think it will be smaller, but if the wind stays the same it should be real fun again

Hell yea it was a nasty beach break but there were nice sets coming through pAst that