LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OCMD Going OFF!

Images

OCMD Going OFF!

Great day of surf in OC, got out around 2:00-2:30 and didn't get out until it got dark. Real nice stomach to shoulder high with some head high sets rolling through. Inside sets were jacking up making for some nice deep shacks. Hopin friday comes through for us!

Simmer down, it was good... Waist to occ. chest and fun.

Did you see the pictures. Definitely bigger

Thumbs down

well i missed it, and it sure must have been fun,.......i did get to see what it was about. and all things considered, it was more then what anyone could have asked for from such a small build.

But,....... "Going OFF' ..........it was not.

As one of the locals said on the beach,........"winter time just is not the same anymore"........meaning all the knobs in the lineup, by a factor of five in five years.

Gone are the winter swells with only the usual 15 to 20 local heads on it. It use to be so fun..and it still is, but just with so many more people to push off my wave.

Sorry, but get to the back of the line where you belong. And please keep the "Going Off" to yourself so we do not add to the problem, namely more poeple talking about it "Going Off".

Images

haterade

Should have known there was going to be haters

Images
    I was watching the cams before I went to class, looked pretty fun. Don't know why I didn't go out before class. This one just slipped under my radar...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanCityBB View Post
    Should have known there was going to be haters
    if you were stoked, you were stoked. dont worry about the haters.

Going off, v. 1. when waves are consistent and breaking smoothly. 2. same as Ripping, Unreal, Happening. 3. said when someone is shooting along in perfect surf. Usage: “Keith was going off.”

-http://www.longboardmagazine.com/glossary.html

i agree with oceancitybb it was super good you musta been in the wrong place at the wrong time retro... im sorry for you

Hey, I was agreeing with oceancitybb and making a argument against the haters. Going off doesn't mean huge. Just big and clean.