LOGIN | REGISTER

WaveJet Surfboards???

Im all about new technologies, but what does everyone think about WaveJet? I really don't see how it can be successful entering a market with a $4500 surfboard. Anyone thinking of buying one or know someone who is considering laying down this much cash for a board? Maybe I am a traditionalist, but paddling is a part of the surfing experience and exercise I enjoy...

You shouldn't be surfing if you need one of these. I wouldn't trust it anyway... And for 4500 that's insane. That's a car to some people.

Images
    For $4500, I would fly to Fiji and and back and surf amazing waves for 2 weeks that didn't require a motor

Forum > All Discussions > Wait... NOT CORY LOPEZ!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Luke: There's something not right here... I feel cold. Death.
    Yoda: [points to an older thread] That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go.
    Luke: What's in there?
    Yoda: Only what you take with you.

Yoda: Your weapons, leash, GoPro camera; you will not need them.

Luke: But tell me why I can't... wait, what about leashes?
    Yoda: No, no, there is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions. Take your wavejet and go.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jun 6, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

just bought one yesterday, dudes and dudettes! Took it out today and snaked every shortboarder out there...fun as hell being on something motorized...not to mention, now I'm as cool as MacNamara and Lopez and if someone gets pissed and wants to beat my ass i just jet on out of there...you paddle clowns are wasting your time...

lol...sorry, had to do it...hopefully you realize my sarcasmic ways are intended for lols

Images
    I have a few. I just got the pro model with turbo boost and its so gnar. Wavejets work best at pipe. I get so f*cking pitted now it's rediculous.