LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    ive never really ventured out and tried anything other than sticky bumps. however, i do plan on trying the other waxes to see if it rubs on my skin less because my chest and stomach are torn up right now.

Always stuck with sticky bumps, for both my boards and bodyboard. I can't get enough of that smell! But I've never tried Zoggs, always tried to stay away from what I thought was hyped - mostly for the name, but maybe I'll give it a go next time at the store.

Weekdays: RTP / Weekends: Morehead City, NC
    Palmers or Sticky Bumps. Does anyone remember the Sticky Bumps ads that were in the old East Coast Surfing (free zine)? Speaking of which, whatever happened to that zine? It was a huge influence on my musical tastes as a kid (they had ads for bands like NOFX and Voodoo Glow Skulls).

that was an excellent magazine. and mrs. palmers and her 5 daughters ftw

Mrs. Palmers

Images
    Sex wax makes a great base and Ive used it since back in the day. For some reason the shops in my area never seem to get the right temp in stock during the coinsiding season so I went to Mrs P in the summer and SB in the winter.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    ive never really ventured out and tried anything other than sticky bumps. however, i do plan on trying the other waxes to see if it rubs on my skin less because my chest and stomach are torn up right now.
    Get a rashie .......save yourself some pain and get some sun protection too.

Images
    Sticky bumps for sure. Tried the bubble gum stuff and mixed it with my sticky bumps. haven't waxed my board since. i guess it worked really well haha. tad messy but its worth it