LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    definately mr zogs. no question about it.

I picked up some Ransom wax a couple weeks ago. I'm really impressed with it although it seems a tad bit soft even using tropical in 75 deg water

I remember getting in trouble in 10th grade (1984) for wearing a Mr Zog's shirt to school. I had to explain to the vice principal that sex wax was was not a sex lube, but a surfing product. I had to wear my stinky gym shirt the rest of the day and promise not to sport the Zog at Parkside High School any more.
    Last edited by Mikey; Jun 7, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Images
    Guy at Spellbinders sold me 2 bars of Punt. Worst stuff ever!!!! Literally like gum. Got it all over the leash, rails, wetsuit, hands, house, car etc. Plus, it didn't bind to the board well enough. A couple hard turns where you dig your toes in and it doesn't hold up.

Any similar experiences with PUNT?
    Last edited by LOSTsoul; Jun 7, 2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: spelling

I had a similar experience with Punt, and I got it from the same place. The application was a horrible mess, and it was way too sticky in the water.... although I could see the advantage for aerials. I found that when popping up, if my feet dragged on the board they would get stuck. That caused me to be not planted on the center of the board....then I couldn't unstick my feet to move. It was a pain in the a....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ewwoodsurf View Post
    I had a similar experience with Punt, and I got it from the same place. The application was a horrible mess, and it was way too sticky in the water.... although I could see the advantage for aerials. I found that when popping up, if my feet dragged on the board they would get stuck. That caused me to be not planted on the center of the board....then I couldn't unstick my feet to move. It was a pain in the a....
    yeah forget about trying to adjust your feet once up....

I hate punt wax too messy.palmers and sticky bump day glow..

Punt is supposed to be like Fu Wax.

I tried Sticky Bumps Day Glow a couple weeks ago...sucked so bad. After like 4 waves there was no wax where my front foot was. Otherwise I use reg SBumps...Palmers great too

Tried Sex Wax, too greasy for me...didnt feel like it stuck to the board well. I use Sticky Bumps, and have a bar of Palmers Im going to try out one of these days..