LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

The most epic free surf ever

I'm extremely sorry if you missed it, the webcast from cloudbreak was absolutely ape**** crazy. Biggest and deepest barrels i've ever seen! i'll never forget it. the clips will be up soon i hope. FUC...KK!!!!!!!! i was screaming and cringing at my computer at home.

what he said

Yeah, that was pretty awesome... I think you can still watch the "live" broadcast on the website. Slater called it a historic day in surfing. For all the crap the ASP gets, it's pretty cool of them to stream all of these events live, for free, even when the actual "event" isn't taking place.

Images
    Just go to heats on demand, select the last heat and enjoy the show.

I've been trying to watch it on webcast since the first day but the video feed or the sound doesnt work the only thing that work is the scores is anyone else having this problem

most insane non-heat heat ever period

i have no idea how they didn't run in that. guys were getting some of the most amazing waves i've ever seen. when sets rolled through, it was one after the other guys just totally committed getting ****ing barreled out of their skulls. so so sick getting to watch that

the wct guys were undergunned and the worlds best big wave surfers were sitting in the channel with a full camera crew set up. it seemed crazy to not run the contest but it was definitely the right call. can't let those waves go to waste. still plenty of swell for today too. yew!

i understand all of that but they still should have ran a few. some of the best waves we'll ever see, period, and they pass it up. had to make it happen

headline: "world's best pass up on absolute perfect cloudbreak and leave it to the 'pros'"