LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best boardshort

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    I'll probobly get hammered for this but Patagonia makes the best boardshorts I've ever had. I've literally never had a rash (in that area) since I started wearing them and I've never had any trouble from the seams, zippers, buttons or key loops. Every other pair of boardies I've ever had one or more of those problems. It also seems boardshorts have become so expensive (some costing $100!) that Patagonia isn't any more at about $50 I think and they have a lifetitme guarantee. They make multiple lengths-pick up a couple with the 23 inch outseam (23's I think they call them) and you won't get burned on the top of your knees in the tropics or get rash from the side of your board.
    Best trunks ever, and your pecker doesn't stick out.

Xcel xcellerator ultraflex boardshorts are by far the best I've ever come across. They move with your body in and out of the water, look good and actually have a zipper. I live in them. Worth the cost!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    honestly the boardshorts at walmart are great! I get more barrels and boost bigger airs when I'm wearing those than any others.
    I was gonna say the same thing so it must be true!!!.....Really Eastend????? go out , try some on and buy the ones that feel comfy on you........

Matix Beer Me Board Shorts... two built in beer holsters. 2 BUILT IN BEER HOLSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    Xcel xcellerator ultraflex boardshorts are by far the best I've ever come across. They move with your body in and out of the water, look good and actually have a zipper. I live in them. Worth the cost!!!!
    They actually move with your body? You mean like you move and the shorts also move?!? WITH you??? Both in AND out of the water? Thats some amazing technology.