LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying eye View Post
    I'm a cop. As far as not talking to the police when being questioned, it usually doesn't matter, if you are in custody I got you anyway, and I'm just trying to put the icing on the cake.

Yeah you sound like a cop...and an asshole

Cops hate anyone who is having fun while they are stuck working for the man. They don't even know more than half of the laws they are "sworn" to uphold and protect.

Images
    like flying eye said, just be respectful. if you act like daochui, we will write you up for everything we can. plus cops are disgruntled because they are hated until they are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by imperial View Post
    Cops hate EVERYONE...suspicious or not! Don't take it personal.
    couldnt have put it any better lol.cops look at surfers like a bunch of burnout punks.iv been stopped a few times coming home and they look at me like im out there buying drugs.theres no beaches in elizabeth.dont take it personal,its just a police state!

Really no one stirring the pot on this one?? ill kick it off then... F***K COPS. I'll say it till the day I die. I grew up taught not to speak/deal with them unless you absolutely have to and i will teach my kids to do the same. and love hearing the countless others I have met that hold that same life rule.

No man was created to hold as much power as the title was created to carry and by seeing it abused no matter what state i live in or country i visit with complete disrespect to the tax paying citizens. it is disgusting. seeing that there are cops in this forum (gross) I can't wait for the barrage of fire. so bring it. but i'll end it with a quote

“We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnotphish View Post
    Really no one stirring the pot on this one?? ill kick it off then... F***K COPS. I'll say it till the day I die. I grew up taught not to speak/deal with them unless you absolutely have to and i will teach my kids to do the same. and love hearing the countless others I have met that hold that same life rule.

No man was created to hold as much power as the title was created to carry and by seeing it abused no matter what state i live in or country i visit with complete disrespect to the tax paying citizens. it is disgusting. seeing that there are cops in this forum (gross) I can't wait for the barrage of fire. so bring it. but i'll end it with a quote

“We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson
    meh........

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    meh........
    kinda hard to argue the truth. good boy. extra donut for you.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    they are hated until they are needed.
    and you def aren't needed... so I guess you will just have to stay hated.

I feel like 95 percent of cops have better things to do than to harass surfers for surfing too close to a pier, writing a j-walking ticket, or writing a ticket for 27 in a 25. Go out and arrest the crack head that's breaking into peoples houses and stealing shi*. Go after the methlabs and meth heads and freakin "gangstas" who got nothin better to do than to rape, pillage and plunder. For the record, I'm totally cool with cops as long as they treat me with respect and treat me like a human being. For a lot of them I've seen a certain attitude "you're wrong, i'm right, and I know what happened despite what you say" that comes along with having a badge and a gun. I personally could not be a cop because I would not be able to sleep at night knowing I gave a kid a ticket for smoking a joint or drinking a beer.

It's the dirty and a-hole cops that give you guys a bad name.

Images
    i guess it really depends on where you live. i havent seen any police bother surfers down here. even when the beaches are closed for big waves and rips, they allow you to surf. i dont eat donuts/coffee either.