LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    everyone loves surfers........except other surfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying eye View Post
    As far as not talking to the police when being questioned, it usually doesn't matter, if you are in custody I got you anyway, and I'm just trying to put the icing on the cake. But by not cooperating you could be jamming yourself worse. cooperation and honesty go a long way.
    Wrong.

People hiding in the bushes hoping to take money from you to fund their own corrupt local governments, while ignoring many of these same traffic laws themselves would be called bandidos in many places. I don't think they hate surfers specifically, their net must be cast much wider.

Know your rights!/All three of them/Number 1/You have the right not to be killed/Murder is a crime/Unless it is done, by a POLICEMAN, or Aristocrat....

Hahaha... Thats the quote for this thread.

The Clash. Know Your Rights.

Never liked or trusted a cop. Most of them are bullies and sadists who hide behind a badge to push people around. Take away the badge and gun and they're transformed back to scared redneck clown/nerds with wrestling shirts on and dirty nikes.

Quote Originally Posted by northendlumberjack View Post
    Know your rights!/All three of them/Number 1/You have the right not to be killed/Murder is a crime/Unless it is done, by a POLICEMAN, or Aristocrat....

Hahaha... Thats the quote for this thread.

The Clash. Know Your Rights.

Never liked or trusted a cop. Most of them are bullies and sadists who hide behind a badge to push people around. Take away the badge and gun and they're transformed back to scared redneck clown/nerds with wrestling shirts on and dirty nikes.
    very true. and while I'm not fond of stereotypes, I do think that because of so many cops once being the "nerdy" rotc kids, they watch certain groups more intently just out of spite. The jocky kids and the rebel types take alot of crap from them just because most cops were once the victim of these types of groups. As surfers we fit both groups. "Jocky" and "Rebelious", so you could see where that might make us a target.

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    everyone loves surfers........except other surfers.
    haha.. Same thing can be said about beautiful women
    Last edited by idsmashh; Jun 10, 2012 at 08:51 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    very true. and while I'm not fond of stereotypes, I do think that because of so many cops once being the "nerdy" rotc kids, they watch certain groups more intently just out of spite. The jocky kids and the rebel types take alot of crap from them just because most cops were once the victim of these types of groups. As surfers we fit both groups. "Jocky" and "Rebelious", so you could see where that might make us a target.

haha.. Same thing can be said about beautiful women
    in what way did you come to the conclusion that cops are all nerdy or former rotc kids? ever think that a bully became a cop to continue to bully?

and even if your opinion is true...aint karma a bit*h!

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    in what way did you come to the conclusion that cops are all nerdy or former rotc kids? ever think that a bully became a cop to continue to bully?

and even if your opinion is true...aint karma a bit*h!
    Well I don't mean to say all of them. But, being a cop, you know d*mn well that a lot of them fit that description.. Yea, I guess thats true, if you believe in fighting hate with hate. I guess thats justice :/

Images
    it happens and maybe a one or two fit your description...but mainly police officers are people who have led a legit life and have a clean background.

all of you who think cops are crap, go apply to become one and find out first hand how tough it really is to become an actual police officer. you have to be squeaky clean, and that's not just your criminal record or driving record, that goes back to all your past employment, education history, volunteer work, neighbors and so on.
    Last edited by super fish; Jun 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    it happens and maybe a one or two fit your description...but mainly police officers are people who have led a legit life and have a clean background.

all of you who think cops are crapo, go apply to become one and find out first hand how tough it really is to become an actual police officer. you have to be squeaky clean, and that's not just your criminal record or driving record, that goes back to all your past employment, education history, volunteer work, neighbors and so on.
    if we think cops are "crappo" what would lead you to think we'd waste our time applying to be one...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    if we think cops are "crappo" what would lead you to think we'd waste our time applying to be one...
    to be just as crappy..duh