LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    hey arc,
    do you guys have the AM-1 fin left? blue one? cant find it anywhere, and I got the last set from FCS last week in FL?
    Hey Surftb15, we currently only have the stock composite AM fins in stock at Greenlight, but call FCS if you lost a fin, they are really cool guys down there, usually they sell them individually if they have them in stock, if the florida FCS guys cant help you go to the FCS corp, usually they are willing to help you out. Sorry about that man, losing a fin is never fun.

yo Zman, I have a 6'0" x 20 3/8" x 2 5/8" Dumpster Diver locally shaped, barely ridden, $450 and it's yours.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jun 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    Hey Surftb15, we currently only have the stock composite AM fins in stock at Greenlight, but call FCS if you lost a fin, they are really cool guys down there, usually they sell them individually if they have them in stock, if the florida FCS guys cant help you go to the FCS corp, usually they are willing to help you out. Sorry about that man, losing a fin is never fun.
    Cool thanks. The fins have been discontinued for a few years so I may just have to pick up the set for $85. Damn, those fins cost $7.50 each!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    Cool thanks. The fins have been discontinued for a few years so I may just have to pick up the set for $85. Damn, those fins cost $7.50 each!
    I will kep my eyes open for you though, usually the California Craigslist have tons of fins