LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    ss is not for the unexperienced like chuck said, no comp could,would, or should be held there, its not a wave just any1 can ride or compete on. Most of u on here already kno about ss and its unique break. ocsponger u got the right idea, start it up bc i went straight into the aba when i competed and now ive been riding in the usba. i support u 100% for a bodyboarding comp in ocmd. best of luck and ill check it out. keep me posted ocsponger.

Images

Talking

yea i plan on entering the usba this year so i can get more exposure
    but i dont know how to become a member or what ever you have to do. i will keep you posted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oc sponger View Post
    but i dont know how to become a member or what ever you have to do. i will keep you posted

Matt, here is the USBA home page link posted below:
    http://www.bodyboarding.tv/usba/

At the top right hand part of the page is the USBA contest entry form & just to the left of it is where you can sign up for the USBA newsletter.

You can also contact Steve Jackson USBA Media Coordinator or Jason Bitzer Tour Director for additional info.

CW

Images

Talking

ok thanks chuck

Images

Thumbs up Chuck White - Best Signature...EVER

Awww shucks Chuck. I'm just trying to help the team bro.

Peace

Carson

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Awww shucks Chuck. I'm just trying to help the team bro.

Peace

Carson

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by No.6rider View Post
    ss is not for the unexperienced like chuck said, no comp could,would, or should be held there, its not a wave just any1 can ride or compete on. Most of u on here already kno about ss and its unique break. ocsponger u got the right idea, start it up bc i went straight into the aba when i competed and now ive been riding in the usba. i support u 100% for a bodyboarding comp in ocmd. best of luck and ill check it out. keep me posted ocsponger.
    I may seem like I have been traped in a closet for the past year but, yesterday I saw that Brian Stoehr was in 10th place. That fukin awesome. He's right there with all of the best bodyboarders in the country. I got pretty excited.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oc sponger View Post
    are you matt landon.

yes, bad idea, it should never happen,........ again, at that spot.

I do remember riding that spot in 99/00/01? one of those years. I went out right into the middle of a contest, got yelled at as well, but i said screw them, what were they going to do there/ come out and get me? not likely...it was only a solid waist/ chest and more peaky then lined up or anything........but you know that spot, it sure turns up a pitch at the last second

So yes i do know of at least one contest that was run there just for BB's, but it is a bad idea........

Who knows when i am speaking of? what year was that? i know it was from the fall of 98 or later? I think I remember At least Stoehr being there, maybe, who knows I am getting old and all.......

maybe that was in the early to mid-90's.........?

No i think it was 98 or after, had just got a new board.....supermach,>>>> at least the bottom was fast.