close ad [x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I'm down for building a Rockridge/Sandbridge. I call being Hedley Lamaar!

Camptown lady sing the song doo-dah doo-dah LOL

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by spesurf473 View Post
    False shark reports might work as well too
    What false shark reports? I thought those were real last year :O...I don't think paved walkways is anything to get worked up over...but agree maybe they are pandering to tourists plus its unnatural, but it's still less crowded than further north..

at this point im down for anything, fake shark attack reports, flesh eating chemicals in the water haha whatever we gotta do!

Images
    What about that shooting 2 months ago at that house party @ Sandbridge, that just screamed oceanfront. Maybe they'll extend the lightrail to the Oceanfront, and Sandbridge.

yeah exactly, perfect example of sandbridge resembling the oceanfront. Used to never have to worry about stuff like that. I also never worried about people stealing or breaking into cars down there but one of my friends left his car unlocked and had his surfboard stolen from his car.

I'm talking about saying someone has seen two 16 ft whites 20 yards off the cost kind of shark reports haha

The best way to have a say in any community or city is to get involved in the organizations like the civic league. I am involved in several community organizations and I can tell you that the business owners in Sandbridge will never allow SB to become the oceanfront resort area. I have been involved in some meetings discussing these concerns and that is the polar opposite from what business owners/residents of Sandbridge want for their perfect little corner of the universe. While VB is run by a lot of developers, SB is a different story. SB is lucky to have the very active civic minded residents that they do; just as long as the younger generations maintain the work the older and wiser generations have put into preserving the community Sandbridge will remain a haven from the chaos of tourism. Get active, get involved... protect your beach!

;scuuuuse me
    while I whip this out!

Quote Originally Posted by gobananas View Post
    The best way to have a say in any community or city is to get involved in the organizations like the civic league. I am involved in several community organizations and I can tell you that the business owners in Sandbridge will never allow SB to become the oceanfront resort area. I have been involved in some meetings discussing these concerns and that is the polar opposite from what business owners/residents of Sandbridge want for their perfect little corner of the universe. While VB is run by a lot of developers, SB is a different story. SB is lucky to have the very active civic minded residents that they do; just as long as the younger generations maintain the work the older and wiser generations have put into preserving the community Sandbridge will remain a haven from the chaos of tourism. Get active, get involved... protect your beach!
    Awesome, im glad to hear that. I might just have to be apart of the younger generation who carrys on the preservation of SB that the older generations have kept going.

Place this code at the end of your tag: