LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to the Surf Area !

What's up people's ! So I'm no Pro, but I'm not some sorry rookie either... Either way I'm always looking for people to hang with or surf with, etc... My name is mickey and as long as you don't cut me off with your board, etc... than I won't either... Let's just have a good time.

Speaking of, doesn't really look like the surf is much of anything today, with the side-shore winds. Looks like Thursday may look okay, depending on winds, again. I skydive as well, so I'm used to the winds not cooperating. Anyway I just wanted to Introduce myself. I'm from Va Beach originally, but just now getting into the Surf environment. Any tips are always helpful, b/c again I'll be the first to say I'm no Pro ! Surfs Up !

Images
    (So I'm no Pro, but I'm not some sorry rookie either......but just now getting into the Surf environment)

Hmmmmm......

lol !! Sounds contradicting.. but last time I was at the beach, I saw a bunch of punks acting like they were badass and talking down to people... I'm just saying I'm aware of my surroundings, and I won't get in anyone's way.

And I have no problem sticking a surfboard up someone's ass!

Have another drink, kid. With any luck, he'll fall off the pier after sunset.

This is not a dating website....

surfs up!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey1982va View Post
    Really?

Why would this pass through your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by mickey1982va View Post
    But Hooke's Law of Elasticity does!
    Ut fundum ipsa loquitor.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    But Hooke's Law of Elasticity does!
    Ut fundum ipsa loquitor.
    dude, your sig by Leary is awesome. I had never heard it before, but I was watching a lecture by sam harris on "death and the present moment" on youtube the other day and one conclusion i formed afterwards was how there is no better example of living in the moment than being slotted in the green room! its so true!
    hmmm.. so timothy leary and I are on the same WAVElength..

VB guy looking for friends: if you twist one (up), they will come..