LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    went out at darlington in deal around four and it was solid 5 feet chop but a few fun ones. tomorrow morning should be fun

Images
    Head High on the sets is pretty accurate. I was pleasantly surprised myself. Serious drift tho.... offshores and pealing nicely...some very fun rides to be had.

SE swell and hard onshore winds don't make a good combination for local beaches here. You could pick off a few, but mostly sloppy sectiony lumpers.

Good day to be a New Yorker.

4. was fun for about 3 hours up here in RI. Wind started howling E and turned it to **** real fast

Images
    Sat and Sun morning look good too.

very short lived must have been only good at like 6am went to the beach both times a 10am and it suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkked not even worth paddle Def did not see head high **** maybe double over toe suckkkkeeeyyyy blown out easterlies
    head high you realize is like from a hurricane
    over projected bc maybe you havent seen waves 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    very short lived must have been only good at like 6am went to the beach both times a 10am and it suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkked not even worth paddle Def did not see head high **** maybe double over toe suckkkkeeeyyyy blown out easterlies
    over projected bc maybe you havent seen waves 4ever
    Bro, do yourself a favor and shut up. If it wasn't worth the paddle yesterday on the morning low/low-incoming tide at LB, then you must never surf . . .

And, for your reference, head high waves are when the face height of the wave is the height of the average person . . . that can happen due to a variety of things. Hurricanes aren't the only option, pal.

Also, I can barely understand what you're typing. Fix your grammar.
    Last edited by Sloop John B.; Jun 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Sat and Sun morning look good too.
    And it will inevitably be crowded as ****. I'll still try to get out there on sunday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    Bro, do yourself a favor and shut up. If it wasn't worth the paddle yesterday on the morning low/low-incoming tide at LB, then you must never surf . . .

And, for your reference, head high waves are when the face height of the wave is the height of the average person . . . that can happen due to a variety of things. Hurricanes aren't the only option, pal.

Also, I can barely understand what you're typing. Fix your grammar.
    Not even. Head high is 6-12 inches shorter then the average mans height. If your standing tall while surfing, your not doing it right.

..your an idiot.
    Last edited by idsmashh; Jun 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    And it will inevitably be crowded as ****. I'll still try to get out there on sunday though.

Yea you're totally right, but I need my liquid medication.