LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Shut up. lol.
    you are almost as bad as the guys come here pounding thier chests... luckily I didnt do that. I just said I was blowing off some steam over it. you can find all that in the first post which you failed to read while you were pounding your chest.

Seems like most rational people who surf have experienced this invasion of space... its not like we were on a point break, this was a sandbar break and there are literally miles of the same break in every direction... that's why this was an irritating experience. I mean he could have stayed 25 or 50 yards off and had the same waves and the same peace of mind that others were out if he needed any sort of rescue... and by the way, I said hello to the guy and he barely responded to me...

No, I read. It you came here to complain about a minor problem you could've easily solved on your own. But instead, you came whining to a message board like a nancy instead. Your type are why he surfing community is going down the ****ter. Say something to the guy next time and stop adding to the pussified crowd in the water. Because you pussed out surfing etiquette is heading in its same direction and more people feel free to pick up a board and play Kelly Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by jchafard View Post
    No, I read. It you came here to complain about a minor problem you could've easily solved on your own. But instead, you came whining to a message board like a nancy instead. Your type are why he surfing community is going down the ****ter. Say something to the guy next time and stop adding to the pussified crowd in the water. Because you pussed out surfing etiquette is heading in its same direction and more people feel free to pick up a board and play Kelly Slater.
    Lol shut up! You should stop surfing a soft top board and try doing some push ups so you have the ability to nav a lineup. Oh.... And read the original post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    My opinion is you still take the lessor spot. As the space between fills in and surf actually gets crowded then all bets are off. I will agree if you are sitting on an actual "spot" like a an inlet jetty etc you can't expect to have the place to yourself no matter what the time of day.
    Yes. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Summer is crowded deal with it.
    Best response that I've seen so far.