LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sharrrrkkkk

sharrrrkkkk

Has anyone noticed how many sharks have been out on the East Coast during this swell? I saw four on Friday, and 1 yesterday (was just body surfing).

Imagine what there saying about us on their forums....smelly, foul-tasting, fat and uncoordinated homo-sapiens invading our homes!

Images
    well apparently the shark population is in danger, so I suppose that is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    Has anyone noticed how many sharks have been out on the East Coast during this swell? I saw four on Friday, and 1 yesterday (was just body surfing).
    where specifically? the east coast is a large place.............

Yeah the east coast is pretty large. If you say Florida or the Carolina's I won't be surprised in the least bit.

Images
    I've seen one spinner cruising in charleston. A little earlier than normal hit understandable with how cool the water has been this year. I usually start seein them late summer early fall.

I heard of a shark bite in Avon, NC, but that's about it ! None near the Va Beach area !

This was in Montauk. The shark came right up to me, i was like ****k this. They ended up shutting the beach down - apparently the sharks are sick and lost there way.

Not every shadow and flash you see is a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    This was in Montauk. The shark came right up to me, i was like ****k this. They ended up shutting the beach down - apparently the sharks are sick and lost there way.
    okay... well how big would you estimate it to be... also what kind do you think it was?

I hate when sharks swim right up to you when there's an entire open ocean... lol.