LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sharrrrkkkk

Images
    I agree mfitz73. If there are 2 people out that clearly know each other a shark has no business sitting on them to the point that they have to take it into account when a wave comes. The shark could have sat 100 to 200 feet away, still been within earshot if he was hungry and respected someone else's space. If that's too far for it's comfort it doesn't belong out there and needs to wait for dinner or until there are enough people in the water that one missing will go unnoticed.
    Last edited by Zippy; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Was it wearing a leash? I see all kinds of sharks, and dolphins for that matter, in the lineup with no leash. S#@t pisses me off to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I agree mfitz73. If there are 2 people out that clearly know each other a shark has no business sitting on them to the point that they have to take it into account when a wave comes. The shark could have sat 100 to 200 feet away, still been within earshot if he was hungry and respected someone else's space. If that's too far for it's comfort it doesn't belong out there and needs to wait for dinner or until there are enough people in the water that one missing will go unnoticed.
    Yeah, these sharks are really annoying... my buddy thought the shark might have been scared to be out by himself... I mean we would move left... the shark moved left...we moved right, the shark moved to the right.... lol.

I'm enjoying the direction we have taken this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Was it wearing a leash? I see all kinds of sharks, and dolphins for that matter, in the lineup with no leash. S#@t pisses me off to no end.
    If a shark with no leash hits me in the surf, then Im breaking that shart in to two pieces! lol.

Images
    MFitz73 people who come to message boards to pound their chests about sharks, jelly fish and such are ridiculous. Why did you not say anything to it if it really bothered you? You sound like a chicken sh1t whiny kid coming on here with that. If you're such a tough guy you should have jumped on his back pulled the knife from your leg sheath and drove it home. If your not willing to do that stay out. Sorry had to do it.

Just because you dont always see them doesnt mean their not there. Usually spring and fall have the most sitings due to the larger amounts of other types of fish closed to shore.

Quote Originally Posted by soulrebel View Post
    Just because you dont always see them doesnt mean their not there. Usually spring and fall have the most sitings due to the larger amounts of other types of fish closed to shore.
    Also, not all sharks are aggressive man-eaters.......and many of them are often mistaken for whales.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I thought there was a leash law in Wrightsville. Shouldn't the local police force be citing them with violations? Damn sharks get away with that sh** while we get a ticket for no leash!

these sharks need to realize that no one owes them anything