LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: sharrrrkkkk

I can't go out without seeing a shark......stay out of the water folks!

On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist.

it's all psychological. You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    it's all psychological. You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.
    You yell orca and everybody says 'Willy!' Pic from Sunday off Homer:

June 17 Homer.jpg

Smile

81498683.jpg

A shark bit my d i c k last thursday but this dolph caught me from behind

Mayor Vaughn: [to reporter] I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have, in fact, caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some bathers. But, as you see, it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open and people are having a wonderful time. Amity, as you know, means "friendship".

Sufing ON a shark!

Ok... I dont even know what to make of this!!!
    http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.u...t.php?sid=5018

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I'm a shark and I commute 3 hours to the beach both ways because I make so much money. I hear other sharks and p***y dolphins whining because the have a 45minute commute. Must be because they don't have huge shark balls like me. I eat locals because I'm better than them and they're delicious.
    Hahahahaha i died when I read this. How much money are you making dude? Like 300k?

Images
    OKay......this thread is SOOOOOO funny...too many awesome comments to mention them all.....I'm voting it best thread ever.