LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: today

Images

Question today

was it as good as this looks?

Will any of it be left tomorrow in south Jersey?

Images
    small 1-3 ft leftovers for saturday in jerz.

Images
    Some sweet barrels this morning at low tide!!!!!!!!

This morning was reaal fun, no barrels for me just lots of nice drops and open faces to turn on. First time I laid down a rail in a long time. This afternoon was not so good, but went out up around 142nd, smaller, inconsistent and kind of closing out. Wish I went back to 48th. Great day anyway!

definately some good lines coming in today, sitting here at work, watching the cams and hating life!!!

Images

Talking Fuk PA

You guys are so lucky you live there year round. I only get down there when I get a ride and all summer. Bull ****. It look awesome.

Images

Like I said before. . .

"Where's Jimbo?" Ya REAlllllllly missed it.

I was under the impression that you lived here Jimbo. That is what your profile says at least. And you also said that you lived here when your surf report was up briefly, the one talking about all the good spots you surf.

Anyway no big deal, I was just confused i guess. Today was ok. I think everyone was wore out a little by the current,..... by sunset.

Where are all the pictures from today? I saw some old bastard on the beach taking some all day long, and it was not me; even though I am getting old. Now that i think of it,. my girl calls me a old bastard as well.

Real fun today. Am was a good bit heavier, up north low tide served up some wicked shorey closeouts that left me worked... afternoon was still good, smaller, but plenty hollow for the spongers to get in.