LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1717 View Post
    Wow, powerful stuff....Fuc Eddie is right, you are much better off obviously.
    Thank you much! I am honored by your encouragement.

Personally, I think this forum needed this thread... just when I was about to give up on how negative this forum has been, this fluffy stuff sucks me back in.

Surfing... makes me...
    Go to work, to the gym, to my kids dance recital, to swim meets, save money, hug my wife, eat right, travel, wake at dawn so I can catch a wave, clear my head and reset to handle any stress that comes my way.

Dead without it. Mentally and physically.

Images

What does surfing mean to me?

It means despite being unable to find a job the last two months with a college degree, studying those two months and spending $100+ that I don't have to fall short on the GRE exam to get into grad school this fall and getting a parking ticket in the process today, riding crap beater boards , and by the most of the world's standards being a failure for a 31 year old...that when its 2-4 foot this evening at least I still good at something in life and can throw buckets from time to time with the best of them. Sanity... the belief that the next set on the horizon of life will be better... and I will as always shred the gnar

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    Personally, I think this forum needed this thread... just when I was about to give up on how negative this forum has been, this fluffy stuff sucks me back in.
    Well Holy Hell I'm glad we saved you......Due to the neg I had to take a break from here too. But it's for people like you that I come back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    Surfing... makes me...
    Go to work, to the gym, to my kids dance recital, to swim meets, save money, hug my wife, eat right, travel, wake at dawn so I can catch a wave, clear my head and reset to handle any stress that comes my way.

Dead without it. Mentally and physically.
    .....because this that you wrote is inspired and inspiring.