LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Globe's Electric Blue Heaven

I'm not sure if this has been posted already ( i did a lazy search ) but this new video is pretty cool.

http://vimeo.com/44253174

I would love to surf a rippable chlorine wave

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessummer89 View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been posted already ( i did a lazy search ) but this new video is pretty cool.

http://vimeo.com/44253174

I would love to surf a rippable chlorine wave
    i saw this, it is probably the most over exaggerated set up scene i have ever witnessed. a whole wave park with nobody in it, but 100 hot chicks pretending to have fun splashing each other doing jumping jacks and a dude boosting airs. dont get me wrong the chicks in it are hot, and i am envious of this boosting dude... but at least make it seem not so set up. just my .02

it's a surf movie you tool. it's supposed to be set up.

and they're surfing a man made artificial wave, the surrealism of the footage is suppose to mimic the surreal electric blue perfect waves.

Vimeo..YouTube...how you stray me away from things that need to get done lol

Images
    Dion is the ****ing man!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    it's a surf movie you tool. it's supposed to be set up.
    I don't think you are getting what A2 means...obviously it is set up.. A2 is simply giving his $0.02 on how he feels the scene is blatantly over doing it. The surrealism of surfing a perfect electric blue wave.... with a lambo....and a bunch of models...splashing each other.. surreal indeed
    Last edited by OldSoul; Jun 25, 2012 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Called hombre ARC instead of user name...lol

sensationalism at its finest..talk about selling a dream. amazing surfing, but i have to agree that the fakeness takes away from it.

Images
    i read that wave pool was made because the guys son went surfing in california and liked it, so he built him a wave pool!

but i think this video is sick. i wish i could surf that. those look like the most fun ripable little waves. but the whole thing with the overdramatic girls playing in the pool was a little too much haha
    Last edited by mexsurfer; Jun 26, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

you guys are 100% nuts if you don't think this video is amazing. straight up nuts. it's trying to portray the materialistic qualities of the UAE. I watched it like 5 times. Dion killed it. Joe g is the man. song is winter beats by I break horses