LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its a Salt life

Hybrid View

Its a Salt life

Man,What am I doing wrong.These dudes are geniuses. Would I throw a sticker on my ride.Naaaa.but you got to give it to them.

Images
    Yo what the hell are those stickers about anyway? I've got real sand in the back of my ride, don't need some logo on the back either. We gotta keep it O Rig Nall or we're all gonna fall down.

salt life: i wear crokies to keep my shades on, and occasionally, like once or twice a summer, i go fishing on my uncle's johnboat. one time we actually caught something

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    salt life: i wear crokies to keep my shades on, and occasionally, like once or twice a summer, i go fishing on my uncle's johnboat. one time we actually caught something
    hahaha that's so true man. i literally saw somebody driving a car with croakies and that sticker the other day

I went to the beach once...Salt Life.

They actually have a surf team - http://www.saltlife.com/team-saltlife/

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I went to the beach once...Salt Life.

They actually have a surf team - http://www.saltlife.com/team-saltlife/
    I've been waiting to be put on the Swellinfo surf team for four years now.Where's my call?lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    I've been waiting to be put on the Swellinfo surf team for four years now.Where's my call?lol
    I've been waiting to be put on the Salt Life team for years. I heard that if you make the team, you get a "Salt Life" sticker each month. I'm so stoked.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I've been waiting to be put on the Salt Life team for years. I heard that if you make the team, you get a "Salt Life" sticker each month. I'm so stoked.
    That would be sick, CB needs more Salt Life stickers on the backs of trucks!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    CB Salt Life Militia.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    There's bound to be at least 2 or 3 that don't have one!