LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its a Salt life

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Hilarious!!! I copied this fromthe saltlife page...

Everyone will know that you've made a commitment to the surfing lifestyle when you use our Signature & Surfboards stickers (available black and aluminum) to identify your favorite things. If you're looking for something different in a die cut vinyl decal, check out our medium-sized new Skull & Boards. For the ladies surfboard or vehicle, we've added a white or pink print Hibiscus & Surfboards decal (medium and large sizes) to the Salt Life decals that were already available in black and aluminum. You can pack a dry towel in our Signature & Hibiscus or Signature & Skull shoestring backpack available in pink and black, respectively. Add our signature Salt Life sunglasses strap to your next order and your favorite eye protection will always be hanging around... your neck that is.
    wow, just wow. i was joking before but thats really what their all about lol thats too good

Im wondering now if I enter the lineup with a saltlife tatoo if I'll get a little more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Im wondering now if I enter the lineup with a saltlife tatoo if I'll get a little more respect.
    Only if it's either on your forehead or across your belly..... but you must have a gigantic beer belly to pull that off. Reminds me of this touron I saw at Johnny Mercer's Pier about a month ago. He had a large Fox logo tattooed on his large, lobster red beer belly. Couldn't believe my eyes!

All in all, I'm glad for Salt Life. Without their stickers, no one would ever know how hard-core narcissistic I am--because people who don't really know me MUST know all about me from riding behind my truck for 2 minutes. That is the most important thing to me.

That company was started by a couple of guys from this area (Jax, NorthEast FL), sorry about that, hehehe. They also have a couple of restaurants (usually packed with beach yuppies) down here in FL.

The funniest mock of it I've seen (being from the south) is "Assault Life" with two shotgun rifles crossing over in the logo.

two shotgun rifles
    WTF is a shotgun rifle???

seriously I have 2. I've got one on my boat and one on the front windshield of my truck. There's nothing wrong with liking salt life. narrow minded necks

[QUOTE=Erock;130147]Only if it's either on your forehead or across your belly..... but you must have a gigantic beer belly to pull that off. Reminds me of this touron I saw at Johnny Mercer's Pier about a month ago. He had a large Fox logo tattooed on his large, lobster red beer belly. Couldn't believe my eyes!

/QUOTE] Im getting one on my lower back in hot pink so after I pop up,bam its right there.

this may have been said before, but I always think it says "slut life" at first glance. Just food for though. And tattoo's of brands... I saw a guy with a GIANT hawaiin island creations tattoo across his entire upper back. Like tee-shirt logo sized. F*cking poser.

Quote Originally Posted by prestige View Post
    seriously I have 2. I've got one on my boat and one on the front windshield of my truck. There's nothing wrong with liking salt life. narrow minded necks
    2 stickers or 2 "shotgun rifles?"

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    WTF is a shotgun rifle???
    A standard rifle that you shoot as you would a shotgun. Duh! ;P