LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debby???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFlash35 View Post
    Debby does Dallas.?
    Naaaaah.....She's going NE!! I'm due for a sweet session! Even if I have to call in sick.........

Quote Originally Posted by fishnotphish View Post
    So you're saying that there is a good chance that this 7ft @ 7 sec swell in jax is probably not going to happen? shouldn't we have a better idea since it's less than 24 hrs away? I'm driving there for tomorrows swell looking to score. good news would be most excellent right about now. thanks to anyone who helps point me towards the swell. i guess my question is when is the earliest we will know what and when its doing?
    Not a very long drive to the West Coast from there....

Images
    Hey the enhanced infrared animation wont work on swellinfo. Anyways, i think shes headed east. Look at this sat loop.

http://sipreal.com/sipreal/satellite-fr-8km.html

There is definitely west to east movement there. I think her best bet would be to head east anyways. Look at the ammount of wind shear directly to her west.

30 mph on a weak storm would shear it to pieces

The only thing steering it to the west would be that giant High.

Images
    All I know is that we are getting killer swell over here right now. Waves started Friday morn and its been building since. I went out yesterday morning before work for bout 1.5 hrs an then again after work for a nice 2.5 hr sess. Already went out earlier today before work, went to work an we ended up closing for the day so Im headed back out now.

As long as she sits out there, we will have great waves here. Thank you Debby!!

Anyone in PCB today? Heard it was going off. Who knows about surfing cape san blas?

Quote Originally Posted by surfbum View Post
    All I know is that we are getting killer swell over here right now. Waves started Friday morn and its been building since. I went out yesterday morning before work for bout 1.5 hrs an then again after work for a nice 2.5 hr sess. Already went out earlier today before work, went to work an we ended up closing for the day so Im headed back out now.

As long as she sits out there, we will have great waves here. Thank you Debby!!
    Good to know thanks for the info. Looks like i might check st. augie tomorrow.

giant High.

thanks for the info...concerning the swell...the swell info. headed to the Florida after i finish this egg roll.
    woop!

Images

now its next week?

Is it just me or lately has it seemed like theres frequently something like this out on 180-hour-out map, but it never seems to get any nearer?

Quote Originally Posted by SurfNole View Post
    Anyone in PCB today? Heard it was going off. Who knows about surfing cape san blas?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQjeHND6Ir...062412+065.JPG

Images
    the forecast is all over the place for SE NC. best to stop checking it obsessively every 2 hours, but the prospect of surf over the holiday weekend is just too hard to ignore...