1 20.00%
  • Yes and it was epic!

1 20.00%
  • Girl, you need to get out more.

3 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OP you just described VB waves at a high tide

Images
    Yeah, pretty much a high tide wave but a cool experience. The biggest difference for me is the quietness of the wave and the ride. Rather than the water crashing you hear your board gliding through and over the water. Enjoy the glide whenever you get one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    Loosen your jock strap......the poll is of a humorous nature.

And I am talking about a wave that didn't break.....at all! It just rolled in, without rolling over.
    My bad. That is EPIC!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    My bad. That is EPIC!
    Thanks man....I appreciate it. It really was amazing

Images
    haha hell yea. It was my very first turn i ever did on a board. It's burned into my memory forever. I remember the wind, the water temp, the time of day, the way the sun was just behind a house on the beach, the face of the guy hooting me into the wave, the tourists who actually clapped for me on the beach haha. It seriously felt like i rode the wave forever but in reality it was probably about 10 seconds (a rare treat in VB). Second greatest moment surfing for me so far. First was my first actually barrel. I will never forget those days.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    haha hell yea. It was my very first turn i ever did on a board. It's burned into my memory forever. I remember the wind, the water temp, the time of day, the way the sun was just behind a house on the beach, the face of the guy hooting me into the wave, the tourists who actually clapped for me on the beach haha. It seriously felt like i rode the wave forever but in reality it was probably about 10 seconds (a rare treat in VB). Second greatest moment surfing for me so far. First was my first actually barrel. I will never forget those days.
    Dude, awesome! Good to know you know exactly what I mean. I'm still trying for my first barrel.

BTW, ClemsonSurf.....now that I think about it, you are right, thanks for pointing it out.....but I didn't notice the quietness at the time, I was to busy screaming in my head "No WAY, O' my gawd! Is this really happening? Now go right! OMG I just went right."......so on and so fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    It just rolled in, without rolling over.
    must've been high tide